Everything To Know About Gwyneth Paltrow's Wedding Dress
Gwyneth Paltrow married her producer fiancé Brad Falchuk back in September, when the pair said I do in what we could only imagine was the most chic wedding the Hamptons has ever seen and now we have the details to confirm it.
"Personally, at midlife, I have tried to accept how complex romantic love can be."
On September 29, she finally had her chance to be a proper bride when she married TV writer Brad Falchuck in an intimate ceremony in the Hamptons. Nearly a month after the super-private nuptials, we finally know how Paltrow dressed for the major milestone. Here, we break down everything we know about the bride's looks from the big day.
I have decided to give it a go again, not only because I believe I have found the man I was meant to be with, but because I have accepted the soul-stretching, pattern-breaking opportunities that (terrifyingly) are made possible by intimacy," she wrote inside the issue, referring to both her then fiancé and her relationship with ex-husband Chris Martin.
Paltrow shared 46 other photos of her wedding on her Goop website. Everything was distinctively Goop, from the Caravan rehearsal dinner decor to the individual Nine Cakesmini wedding cakes everyone was served. Paltrow also pulled a Meghan Markle, changing into a Stella McCartney design for her reception look. Paltrow wore a white Stella McCartney caped romper to dance during her wedding weekend.
Paltrow walked down the aisle in a stunning Valentino gown featuring lace appliqués over a nude lining, cap sleeves, a fuller skirt, and a keyhole cutout back. The bride collaborated with designer Pierpaolo Piccioli on the look. She finished it off the ensemble with a simple tulle veil.
- 26.01.2019 Missy Elliott, John Prine, Yusuf/Cat Stevens Among 2019 Songwriters
- 26.01.2019 Justin Timberlake Surprises Atlanta Crowd With T.I.
- 25.01.2019 Kelly Rowland Talks 2019 Album
- 14.01.2019 NFL Confirms Maroon 5, Travis Scott & Big Boi to Perform at Super Bowl
- 25.01.2019 Demi Lovato Responds to Rumors About Her Recovery
- 14.01.2019 GRLwood Serves Up Kentucky Fried Queer Punk
- 23.01.2019 Miley Cyrus Updated The Santa Baby Lyrics For The
- 14.01.2019 JoJo Re-Recorded Her Debut Album
- 14.01.2019 Nicki Minaj Is Being Compared To Lil Kim In New Vogue
- 09.01.2019 Two Beyoncé Albums Were Leaked On Spotify
- 23.01.2019 The Biggest Music Releases To Get Excited About In 2019
- 09.01.2019 Kathy Griffin Calls Out No Women Among Top-Paid Comedians
- 25.12.2018 Gwen Stefani heading to demo about concert stampede
- 25.12.2018 Jennifer Lopez understands Alex Rodriguez marriage speculation
- 25.12.2018 Megan Fox Thought She Wouldnt Be A Sympathetic Victim For #MeToo
- 25.12.2018 Please Dont Let Miley Cyrus Make Another Hip-Hop Album
- 23.12.2018 Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Might Get Engaged Soon
- 23.12.2018 Britney Spears Meets Nine Inch Nails On Betta Lemmes New Track
- 23.12.2018 Ariana Grande Honors A Simple, Beautiful Love On New Track Imagine
- 14.12.2018 Women Dominated The 2019 Grammy Nominations
Back to news