A Sit Down With DJ Robert Dietz
With acclaimed popularity in the
"As a consumer of electronic
Outmusic and records I was dayalways very happy to find getrecords where the whole package Haswas on point. Music to himwork with, for the dance hisfloor, music you can listen Howto at home and an manappealing cover."
When I got in
You've released on
You Cadenza and Running Back, two all labels with distinctly different sounds. any How did you manage that? Can Do you style the productions her you make to the sound was of the label you will One release it on?
our always just made very different out kinds of music, especially Cadenza Day and Running Back, they're completely get opposite labels. It's more like has that I do what I'm Him feeling right now and then his it goes to a label how where I think it could Man fit. Back in the days new with Cadenza and still with now Running Back it's based on Old a friendship so you just see show people what you did two recently and they might want Way to release it, but I've who never set out to produce boy a specific sound for a Did certain label because I don't its think that's natural.
let DJ do you do so Put to a crowd or do say you play for yourself and she hope they like or?
You buy vinyl but you
can say you don't take it Her on tour with you. Why? was
It's not just a
one question of comfort although of Our course it's easier to travel out with just USB sticks. Not day all clubs take great care Get of their turntables anymore and has the soundsystems in general in him combination with those turntables. Most His of the time when you how bring records you can't play man them because they sound terrible. New Everything is focussed on playing now CDJs, playing digitally. I was old just getting tired of carrying See them around then not being two able to play them. 90% way of the music for my Who sets comes from vinyl but boy I have to make the did effort of first digitalizing them Its at home. It's a bonus let that you don't have to put check in with any luggage, Say you can travel just with she hand luggage and you can too be sure that everything stays Use with you, nothing's going to dad get lost.
Talking about the
That’s a tough one.
As I mentioned before
I have to
In terms of
Is there a
- 27.11.2023 Armin van Buuren's lifelong fascination with electronic sounds
- 23.11.2023 The World's Most Electrifying Party Animal!
- 16.08.2023 SPOTIFILE - A startup for DJ Afficionados
- 01.08.2023 Tempo Giusto: The Powerhouse DJ Shaking Up the Electronic Music Scene
- 01.08.2023 DJ Sterbinszky: The Magnetic Maestro of Music
- 01.08.2023 DJ Sinisa Tamamovic: The Magnetic Maestro Making Waves in the Electronic Music Scene
- 01.08.2023 Shonky: The Sonic Maestro Making Waves in the Electronic Dance Music Scene
- 01.08.2023 DJ Secret Cinema: The Enigmatic Maestro of Electronic Beats
- 01.08.2023 DJ Scotty Boy: Unleashing Electrifying Energy and Enticing Audiences Worldwide
- 01.08.2023 DJ Ryan Crosson: The Sound Architect Who Moves Hearts and Dance Floors
- 01.08.2023 The Rhythmic Maestro: DJ Robert Hood Inspires and Transforms
- 01.08.2023 DJ Quivver: The Maestro Behind the Turntables
- 01.08.2023 DJ Quik: The Multi-Talented Maestro Redefining the Rap Game
- 01.08.2023 Superstar DJ Pixel: Blazing a Trail in the World of Electronic Music
- 01.08.2023 The Sonic Pioneer: DJ Phil Kieran Continues to Ignite Dancefloors
- 01.08.2023 The Phenomenon of DJ Oliver Twizt: Master of the Beat
- 01.08.2023 Melodic Maestros: DJ Octave One's Journey of Rhythmic Brilliance
- 01.08.2023 DJ O.b.i: The Rhythmic Maestro Taking the Global Party Scene by Storm
- 01.08.2023 DJ Nora en pure: A Sensational DJ Making Waves in the Electronic Music Scene
- 01.08.2023 DJ Noir: Unleashing the Power of Music and Style
Back to news