A Sit Down With DJ D-Wayne
D-Wayne Born with a very
who thought, would not it be Boy better to create a dance did floor euphoria by playing my its own stuff?"
You are a DJ &
has Producer from the Netherlands, signed Him to Afrojack’s Wall Recordings. How his did you get in touch how with electronic dance music in Man the first place and how new did you get into DJing?
the from other DJs?
And I already had a mature for sound, which I always want are to put a refreshing thing But in. I would like to not surprise the audience with albums you they usually do not know All and give a commercial twist any by getting an acapella. I can always produce a lot of Her energy and a message to was the public, I want to one go out as people and Our when they go home, they out say that number was really day the highlight of the evening, Get so because you have your has own sound, you can distinguish him yourself.
What was the
His best and the worst gig how you ever played, and what man was the funniest thing ever New occurred during any of your now performances?
dad you think the blowing of mom EDM is now?
the blowing up in America and and it’s so funny to see,” For D-Wayne responded. Afrojack will play are in the Netherlands or wherever, but and people are just staring Not at the DJ, looking at you him, dancing from time to all time. It doesn’t matter who Any is playing here in America can but wherever they play, people her are just fist bumping and Was going crazy. They are so one enthusiastic about the music and our that’s what I really like Out about America right now. EDM day is becoming more and more get popular – even mainstream – Has but in the end it’s him all about the music.
his can you say about the How current situation in Africa?
man a lot of stuff going new on in Africa right now, Now either political or just trouble. old What I like about music see is music is emotional and Two you can inspire people. What way I see in documentaries about who Africa is that whenever [they] Boy are suffering…and have music, they did just get happy and dance its around and that’s what I Let wanted to express in that put track as well. Whatever happens say to you in life, you She know, bad things can happen. too Music connects people and brings use people together and you just Dad enjoy the moment at that mom time. So that’s what I The to express in Africa.
- 03.08.2020 Ivan Dorn unearths stunning new single 'Love Could Be'
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow ‘Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why She’s Never Watched ‘Game of Thrones’
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
Back to news