Ultra Worldwide releases teaser video for ULTRA EUROPE
Music really does make the world go around! We have great news for Europeans, as one of the best music festivals in the world is going to travel also!
The news about the Ultra Music Festival has been coming in bunches. Miami's Ultra has been expanded to two weekends, you've probably read about Swedish House Mafia making their final appearances there. Now, it's been announced that Ultra Worldwide will be bringing the legendary music festival to Europe, Croatia in the Summer of 2013!
ULTRA EUROPE will take place from July 12 to 14 in Croatia. The first two days are going to be held at Poljud Stadium, whereas the third day will be at the amazing Hotel Amfora Grand Beach Resort on the island of Hvar. So after two days of action at the stadium, there's the stunning tropical island of Hvar just a ferry ride away! The performances from the 3-day festival will be streamed globally through UMF TV and UMF Radio. First line-up information is going to be released December 5. But you can grab limited early-bird tickets starting 5th December for just 40 euros!
Some more info on the Ultra Europe It's organized by Ultra Worldwide and Croatian partner company Adria MM Productions. This will be the biggest boost for Croatian tourism and entertainment industry, as 15 million Euros have been planned for investments in the next 5 years. It is estimated that Ultra Europe will bring in an additional 20 million Euros from one of the highlight of the upcoming summer in Europe!
Ultra's been one of the most highly acclaimed events in the recent years. It has won 'Best Music Event' at the International Dance Music Awards (IDMA) six consecutive years (2005-2011), 'Best International Dance Music Festival' by the Ibiza DJ Awards in 2008 and 'Best Festival' at the Village Media New Times from 2005 to 2009. The festival was originally created back in 1999. Growing through the years it has gotten THE biggest names on its roster: The Prodigy, Swedish House Mafia, The Chemical Brothers, Tiësto, Avicii, David Guetta, deadmau5, Underworld, Kraftwerk, Armin van Buuren, Carl Cox, Moby, Fatboy Slim and Justice to name a few.
In 2012, Ultra had a special gift for the partiers as they got Madonna to introduce Avicii - the final headlining artist of the main stage. The pop icon joined him behind the decks to premiere Avicii's remix of her single 'Girl Gone Wild'. There was also the premiering of 'Can You Feel It', a major documentary of the festival. As 2012 was the most successful year they've seen, the 15th year of existence will be seeing them expanding the festivities to two weekends as well as bringing the party to 4 continents in 7 countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Europe (Croatia), Ibiza, Korea, Miami
Check out the masterfully edited teaser for Ultra Europe!
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why Shes Never Watched Game of Thrones
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
- 14.05.2019 Kanye West gets booed at Bonnaroo
Back to news