Register Your Midi-Fighter!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Register Your Midi-Fighter!Reply
Register Your Midi-Fighter!
Posted on: 06.01.2010 by
The Midi-Fighter project is going to be way cool and filled will new tricks and treats every month. BUT, you must register your midi-fighter if you want to hear when we release new mappings and firmware versions.

To Register subscribe to this mailing list.
China Osborne
Originally Posted by djkruzz
hey hermano hablas castellano no se mucho pero tengo un mf clasico y un MF3D SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
muchas gracias djkruzz, eres muy amable, pero ya consegu
China Osborne
hey hermano hablas castellano no se mucho pero tengo un mf clasico y un MF3D SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
China Osborne
China Osborne
China Osborne
China Osborne
China Osborne
China Osborne
China Osborne
China Osborne
China Osborne
China Osborne
I
China Osborne
China Osborne
I
Rebbeca Geohagan
Originally Posted by avu
It's actually pretty amazing the complete LACK of instructions for easy setup there is around here. Typical of the tech-geek mentality I know well from my days living in SF: figure it out yourself, or you don't deserve to know!

The midi fighter resources is a complete FAIL. I've read 3-4 newbies ask how to set up their device and get directed to the mappings tsi. How do you use this? What actual steps do you take? Why?

There's just a total lack of information - and most of the time, you get some a-hole demanding that the newbie "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON" as if pressing the search button gives you an easy setup guide.

No, the search button gives you tons and tons of posts on random topics, most of which are between people who've already been using the midi fighter for a while and are trying new things, or who have used controllers and midi devices extensively before.

What about all the DJs who have used a mixer and two 1200's for the last 10 years, who don't know s- about midi, and are just getting into all this? Would it kill you guys just to put up a single "how to" stickie that covers some of the basics?

No wonder the people I know who worked in tech writing got paid so much (and why apple has made such a killing) - there's this massive gulf between the techies and the people who can communicate.
I agree... i got my midi fighter yesterday and took me 7 hours just to update the firmware for 4 banks... but none of the mappings work still... people really need to talk "dumb" for people like me
Hilda Coiner
Originally Posted by Dfalconer
I got a midifighter about a month ago, but haven't really had the time to get it set up. I finally tried hooking it up through tracktor pro 2, and I have yet to get it to work at all. do you have any step by step instructions on how to get it setup on a pc? are there drivers that I need first? any help would be appreciated. I looked through the community s, but I haven't found what i need to get operational.
It's actually pretty amazing the complete LACK of instructions for easy setup there is around here. Typical of the tech-geek mentality I know well from my days living in SF: figure it out yourself, or you don't deserve to know!

The midi fighter resources is a complete FAIL. I've read 3-4 newbies ask how to set up their device and get directed to the mappings tsi. How do you use this? What actual steps do you take? Why?

There's just a total lack of information - and most of the time, you get some a-hole demanding that the newbie "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON" as if pressing the search button gives you an easy setup guide.

No, the search button gives you tons and tons of posts on random topics, most of which are between people who've already been using the midi fighter for a while and are trying new things, or who have used controllers and midi devices extensively before.

What about all the DJs who have used a mixer and two 1200's for the last 10 years, who don't know s- about midi, and are just getting into all this? Would it kill you guys just to put up a single "how to" stickie that covers some of the basics?

No wonder the people I know who worked in tech writing got paid so much (and why apple has made such a killing) - there's this massive gulf between the techies and the people who can communicate.

The Midi-Fighter project is going to be way cool and filled will new tricks and treats every month. BUT, you must register your midi-fighter if you want to hear when we release new mappings and firmware versions.

To Register subscribe to this mailing list.
Jon Raffi
i am seeking the help an hoping something soon turn out in this regard .. as now nothing has come to my way
Gemma Halberstam
Hey guys, I just got my first device yesterday and I'm extremely frustrated because I'm so lost. I've been through the tutorial with no result. I've got the demo version of traktor, I tried to use the Mad Zach sound pack, I just can't seem to make my new MIDI Fighter make a single sound. PLEASE if ANYONE can help me out I'd really appreciate it.
China Osborne
Arlette Nassir
China Osborne
I
Hilda Coiner
It would take like 10 sec to create a walkthrough.

Actually, this seems to be commonplace. I went to the Traktor community s and found some newbie asking about why there was no X button anywhere. The Traktor mod was like, why on earth are you trying to use the X button, you just use the Y and Z buttons and it works fine. The guy was like, ok thanks. But I thought something sounded odd, so I went back to the traktor manual, and sure enough, there it was - for what the guy was trying to do, the manual itself said to use the X button, which of course, did not exist. So actually, the manual itself was screwed up.
Rebbeca Geohagan
Originally Posted by avu

I agree... i got my midi fighter yesterday and took me 7 hours just to update the firmware for 4 banks... but none of the mappings work still... people really need to talk "dumb" for people like me
Hilda Coiner
Originally Posted by Dfalconer
I got a midifighter about a month ago, but haven't really had the time to get it set up. I finally tried hooking it up through tracktor pro 2, and I have yet to get it to work at all. do you have any step by step instructions on how to get it setup on a pc? are there drivers that I need first? any help would be appreciated. I looked through the community s, but I haven't found what i need to get operational.

Dewayne Liddicoat
This thing is too much damn fun ^_^

Big ups Ean!
Randal Miniter
Im happy as hell with my new MIDI Fighter I got on Monday, 1/306

FIRST!! lol
Reinaldo Slette
Instant gratification. But any mapping would do. I haven't been able to get the midi fighter to install correctly, it asks for drivers every time I try to connect it, but I didn't get a disk or anything when I purchased the midi fighter. If I could get the computer to recognize this thing, I could map the buttons myself, I need some help please!
Leeanna Ayla
What mapping are you trying to use?
Reinaldo Slette

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy