Kontrol X1 mk 2 + Z1 set up

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Kontrol X1 mk 2 + Z1 set upReply
Kontrol X1 mk 2 + Z1 set up
Posted on: 29.09.2013 by Janae Fillerup
Hi All.

I am in the market for a new gear set-up as my Novation Twitch was recently stolen.

I am currently looking at getting a Native Instruments Kontrol X1 mk 2 to run alongside a Z1 (and hopefully a F1 at a later stage) and was wondering if there's anybody out there who's using the same set up and can comment on the functionality, reliability and overall performance of this combination of controllers.

Also if you have been experiencing any problems with these units either by themselves or in combination with one another please let me know.

Thanks for the help!
Janae Fillerup
Hi All.

I am in the market for a new gear set-up as my Novation Twitch was recently stolen.

I am currently looking at getting a Native Instruments Kontrol X1 mk 2 to run alongside a Z1 (and hopefully a F1 at a later stage) and was wondering if there's anybody out there who's using the same set up and can comment on the functionality, reliability and overall performance of this combination of controllers.

Also if you have been experiencing any problems with these units either by themselves or in combination with one another please let me know.

Thanks for the help!

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy