Who uses a Midifighter Spectra with an X1?

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Who uses a Midifighter Spectra with an X1?Reply
Who uses a Midifighter Spectra with an X1?
Posted on: 22.10.2013 by Efrain Scharr
I just got my MF Spectra and looking for the best mapping for the MF to get my feet wet. I would like to use one of the FX/Gratification mappings. I tried the DJ tech tools one, but I lost most of the functionality of the X1 with the MF mapping. I know I am going to need to make some customizations, but just looking for a starting point I guess. I don't neeed the MF to control any play, sync, cue or anything that is on the X1. I would prefer the MF simply control effects only right now to start. When I was using my second F1 I was using the tekken mapping for FX and it was cool because it also left open an FX rack so I still could use one from the X1.

Like I said, any suggestion as for a better starting point for me would be great.

Thanks
Efrain Scharr
I just got my MF Spectra and looking for the best mapping for the MF to get my feet wet. I would like to use one of the FX/Gratification mappings. I tried the DJ tech tools one, but I lost most of the functionality of the X1 with the MF mapping. I know I am going to need to make some customizations, but just looking for a starting point I guess. I don't neeed the MF to control any play, sync, cue or anything that is on the X1. I would prefer the MF simply control effects only right now to start. When I was using my second F1 I was using the tekken mapping for FX and it was cool because it also left open an FX rack so I still could use one from the X1.

Like I said, any suggestion as for a better starting point for me would be great.

Thanks

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy