Looking for a DJ table

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Looking for a DJ tableReply
Looking for a DJ table
Posted on: 24.10.2013 by Darline Maharaj
I have some questions hopefully someone could help me out with! So i'm starting to get my first mobile DJ setup started and and i've been looking online at different options of tables..I have a Kontrol S4 & a Midi Fighter. I don't wan't to get a flight case because I already have a traveling bag for all my gear so I'm looking for a fold out table. I didn't find very many online, but came across this one that I liked fzf5437t_L6-500x500.jpg Does anyone know of any laptop stands that are compatible with this table? If you have any suggestions on other tables or mobile setup let me know too. Thanks
Darline Maharaj
I have some questions hopefully someone could help me out with! So i'm starting to get my first mobile DJ setup started and and i've been looking online at different options of tables..I have a Kontrol S4 & a Midi Fighter. I don't wan't to get a flight case because I already have a traveling bag for all my gear so I'm looking for a fold out table. I didn't find very many online, but came across this one that I liked fzf5437t_L6-500x500.jpg Does anyone know of any laptop stands that are compatible with this table? If you have any suggestions on other tables or mobile setup let me know too. Thanks
Wilson Durrum
I use a keyboard stand with a 2' x 4' board on top that is wrapped with shelf liner for mobile gigs.
Alphonso Deitchman
Maybe an X stand with a plank on top? You can get two-tiered versions too.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy