Macbook Pro, Numark Omni Control, USB3.0 (....and me)

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Macbook Pro, Numark Omni Control, USB3.0 (....and me)Reply
Macbook Pro, Numark Omni Control, USB3.0 (....and me)
Posted on: 01.11.2013 by Marine Crowthers
Hi guys

I'm in desperate need of (swift) help.

I've just bought a Macbook Pro, with OSX 10.9, with two USB3.0 ports.

I have a Numark Omni Control. I understand Numark have not released a driver for OSX 10.9 yet, so I drilled down into the 10.8 version and open the two .pkg files, it seemed to run and install.

However, when setting up traktor, I can only use the inbuilt sound card, not the one in the Omni. when I try to switch across, the set up wizard say there is no controller connected. (yet it works when using Mac in built sound card)

I hear that Numark do not support USB3.0 (which is pretty freaking crazy!!)....is there any way I can turn one o my USB3.0 into a USB2.0 on my mac?

I have a Charity gig tomorrow evening ! And I am staring at borrow a mates ropey old laptop! doesn't look good!
Marine Crowthers
Hi guys

I'm in desperate need of (swift) help.

I've just bought a Macbook Pro, with OSX 10.9, with two USB3.0 ports.

I have a Numark Omni Control. I understand Numark have not released a driver for OSX 10.9 yet, so I drilled down into the 10.8 version and open the two .pkg files, it seemed to run and install.

However, when setting up traktor, I can only use the inbuilt sound card, not the one in the Omni. when I try to switch across, the set up wizard say there is no controller connected. (yet it works when using Mac in built sound card)

I hear that Numark do not support USB3.0 (which is pretty freaking crazy!!)....is there any way I can turn one o my USB3.0 into a USB2.0 on my mac?

I have a Charity gig tomorrow evening ! And I am staring at borrow a mates ropey old laptop! doesn't look good!

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy