Kontrol x1 Mapping Help( Mapping The SHIFT Button IN The Midi Pade/Mode)

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Kontrol x1 Mapping Help( Mapping The SHIFT Button IN The Midi Pade/Mode)Reply
Kontrol x1 Mapping Help( Mapping The SHIFT Button IN The Midi Pade/Mode)
Posted on: 24.11.2013 by Shanae Shauf
I Need Help Mapping My Kontrol x1 Shift Button While in the midi page , for some reason when i click to map it it won't recognize it. Ive Use other peoples mapping and they mapped it . Can Any Help !?
Shanae Shauf
I Need Help Mapping My Kontrol x1 Shift Button While in the midi page , for some reason when i click to map it it won't recognize it. Ive Use other peoples mapping and they mapped it . Can Any Help !?
Shanae Shauf
Thanks ill try later today ! ill message you to see how how it goes
Kellie Myrum
It seems that you have mapped a modifier output command which actually control LED behavior. Make sure to use this path:

Add In > Modifier
Shanae Shauf
yea it was for hot cues for deck C & D in midi mode. and nothing yet , i just tried to apply a modifier and it didn't work. and no i haven't! What are those ?
Kellie Myrum
Oh it's then the hotcue button that does it, knew the one wont work in MIDI mode. What commands you have tried to apply and did you use 'add in' menu?
Shanae Shauf
I've use someones alse custom Mapping for midi and they successfully did it, thats why i ask
Kellie Myrum
Shift button don't send signal in MIDI mode.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy