XONE DB2 to be discontinued????

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: XONE DB2 to be discontinued????Reply
XONE DB2 to be discontinued????
Posted on: 24.05.2013 by Lavinia Qualls
Hi ddtt members,

I found a really good deal on the xone DB2....

but after asking, they told me this deal is while supply last.

So I'm wondering if Allen & Heath will disontinued this model or if it's only the shop that want to move their stock out...

Anyone heard something?

This is a really good deal but Not sure I want to buy something that will be replaced in the next months (by probably something better)

Thanks for your input!
Lavinia Qualls
Hi ddtt members,

I found a really good deal on the xone DB2....

but after asking, they told me this deal is while supply last.

So I'm wondering if Allen & Heath will disontinued this model or if it's only the shop that want to move their stock out...

Anyone heard something?

This is a really good deal but Not sure I want to buy something that will be replaced in the next months (by probably something better)

Thanks for your input!
Bulah Salandy
I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Thanks for posting such informative content. It is extremely helpful for me.
Delena Katherman
By the way, the DB2s went up to their regular price, so it looks like the sale was temporary.
Dustin Rajesh
I just did and I am happy with the purchase. My only concern would not be A&H ceasing production, but the lack of future software / driver support. The very same happen to me with the DX, just after a year. The current driver issues of the DB2 still haven't been fixed after a long time, so no wonder people get suspicious.

To clarify I don't believe it's the case either. My only point is that it not being out long enough is no guarantee what so ever.
Renaldo Chansky
Retailers drop prices to clear stock all the time. And then the rumour mill starts about discontinuing. It's also natural for manufacturers to reduce the price after a time as well. Retailers also say stuff like it's discontinued to justify them not carrying expensive slow moving stock as well. Regardless of life status, a cheap DB2 is worth snapping up if that's what you're into.
Dustin Rajesh
Well, same was said about the Xone: DX, which was discontinued just after a couple of years of its release. I bought a D2 just now and hope this is not the case. I would be pretty upset. This being said the recent price drop was quite substantial.
Anissa Perusek
PM the link! Might buy it.
Janyce Henningson
I doubt it's been discontinued - probably just that retailer wanting to clear his stock.

It's not been out long enough to be discontinued.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy