DjLiquitATL's SETUP

DjLiquitATL's SETUP
Posted on: 09.01.2013 by Federico Vilas
Almost finished my 1200's...still have to install Halo's but that'll be another year before I find time to do it. Painted the units myself with Spray Paint from lowe's...had to wait 2 months for paint to cure then I wet-sanded and buffed out...still have to repaint platters but going to wait until spring when its warmer:

photo.jpg
photo (1).JPG

2 Technics 1200 mk2's
Vestax 07Pro with NI Audio 6 inside
NI Maschine mk2 WHITE
Rokit 5 Monitors
Dell Laptop
Lacie Hard-drive
Federico Vilas
Here's an updated pic of my current setup... Still don't use the maschine but it looks good. I've been playing more real vinyl then DVS these days

image.jpg
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by OmniRoss
Rear shot of the mixer for built in sound card purposes please!

Annalisa Shogren
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
Updated pic with 25th anniv mixer... Audio 6 mod and blue LEDs...image.jpg
Federico Vilas
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by DJMeloD
It's not only because of vibrations, but more so because of the powerful magnets located inside of the speakers that can damage your computer. Setup looks great though
good point and good looking out...I just got my music stand out of my closet for my Maschine and moved my laptop back
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by teachnologic
Been meaning to add maschine to my setup. What do you use it for?
I don't use it much b/c of time BUT i'm working on a revision of shiftees mk1 mapping b/c it's not compatable with the mk2....bought it to eventually get into making beats, but will be using it more for cue points, loops, & fx
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by Patch
Laptop on top of speakers is a bad idea.......
I'm going to eventually get something else to place it on BUT for now it works, laptop vibrates no matter what with my reg gig setup... I may get some foam to absorb some of the sound but it's been working without any issues for a few weeks now
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by dubyou
LOVE the blue with the kontrol vinyl
me too, I prefer white but it's on backorder at sweetwater.com...I accidentally ordered one last time and had to wait a month for it, now I have to wait for the other one
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by Rukks
I want a new white maschine my old one works fine but damn that thing would make my setup look good.
I don't use mine much, hit me up in a month or so and I may be willing to trade you
Federico Vilas
Almost finished my 1200's...still have to install Halo's but that'll be another year before I find time to do it. Painted the units myself with Spray Paint from lowe's...had to wait 2 months for paint to cure then I wet-sanded and buffed out...still have to repaint platters but going to wait until spring when its warmer:

photo.jpg
photo (1).JPG

2 Technics 1200 mk2's
Vestax 07Pro with NI Audio 6 inside
NI Maschine mk2 WHITE
Rokit 5 Monitors
Dell Laptop
Lacie Hard-drive
Federico Vilas
It's purely a cosmetic piece right now... I'm having too much fun with reg vinyl again, it's bringing back old memories. Been working more with the z2 and new scratch combos now that I have more scratches under my belt
Emelina Chillson
How ou dugging the maschine
Federico Vilas
Here's an updated pic of my current setup... Still don't use the maschine but it looks good. I've been playing more real vinyl then DVS these days

image.jpg
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by OmniRoss

Annalisa Shogren
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
Federico Vilas
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by DJMeloD
It's not only because of vibrations, but more so because of the powerful magnets located inside of the speakers that can damage your computer. Setup looks great though
good point and good looking out...I just got my music stand out of my closet for my Maschine and moved my laptop back
Lyndsey Stiff
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by teachnologic
I don't use it much b/c of time BUT i'm working on a revision of shiftees mk1 mapping b/c it's not compatable with the mk2....bought it to eventually get into making beats, but will be using it more for cue points, loops, & fx
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by Patch
I'm going to eventually get something else to place it on BUT for now it works, laptop vibrates no matter what with my reg gig setup... I may get some foam to absorb some of the sound but it's been working without any issues for a few weeks now
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by dubyou
me too, I prefer white but it's on backorder at sweetwater.com...I accidentally ordered one last time and had to wait a month for it, now I have to wait for the other one
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by Rukks
I want a new white maschine my old one works fine but damn that thing would make my setup look good.
I don't use mine much, hit me up in a month or so and I may be willing to trade you
Kelsi Shong
Brunilda Kora
Lang Abriel
Dick Korus
Norah Legowski
that's a good looking setup!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy