EasyStreet's Setup - 'drive' through my history of setups

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: EasyStreet's Setup - 'drive' through my history of setupsReply
EasyStreet's Setup - 'drive' through my history of setups
Posted on: 16.07.2013 by Rosario Whitington
Whats up fellow DJs, just thought it was time to introduce my setup to this lovely community .
It all started a few years back. My father introduced me to DJing when I was a kid. He is a former DJ and would let me play with his setup from time to time (two technics sl1210 mk.2 and a Gemini ps700 mixer).

As the interest grow I decided to buy a Traktor Audio 10 soundcard and a Kontrol X1.

After some time, I sold the Kontrol x1 and Audio 10 and bought a Novation Twitch.
Wish i had some pictures of the novation twitch since I modded an old suitcase to work as a flightcase for it.

This is where I got G.A.S (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)....

I decided to sell the Novation Twitch and buy a Traktor Kontrol S4 so that I could get my Technics 1210 spinning again.

IMG_1609.jpgIMG_1544.jpgIMG_1521 kopi.jpg

Missed the feeling of a real mixer and decided to acquire myself another 3 pieces of gear...
IMG_1680.jpgIMG_1685.jpg
Rane Empath, Traktor Audio 8 and Traktor Kontrol X1

unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the Rane Empath in my flightcase.

At this time, I realized that I had collected quite a bit stuff and had to sell some of it.
I sold my Rane Empath mixer (the knobs felt worn out), my beloved S4 and my Traktor Audio 8.

I decided to acquire a more compact mixer which offers nearly everything I need.
Let me introduce you to my current Setup:
Ecler Evo 5, 2x technics SL1210 mk.2 and Traktor Kontrol X1 (with custom stand).
IMG_7225.jpgIMG_7224.jpg
IMG_7233.jpgIMG_7234.jpg
IMG_7235.jpg

Need to fix a couple of things, for example, the metal plate above my mixer, the wires, the TV is supposed to hang on the wall, need to make two stands for my monitors and then I need some new cosy furnitures.

Hope you liked it, and I'm sad to say that this definitively won't be the last update. (I have an eye out, for the new x1, the z2 and the f1.)
Armanda Yankauskas
Originally Posted by FEEDIT
yes sir. It
Robert Danno
yes sir. It
Rosario Whitington
Originally Posted by pgtampa
what's that telephone handset used for.. headphone?
yes sir. It
Rosario Whitington
Originally Posted by JesusJuice
dude! ive totes had one of those too! i used it for my cell phone all the time. hahaha believeing bout getting one again now
You should! or maybe make one yourself? It's a fun gadget to pull out when mixing and it gets attention!
Armanda Yankauskas
yes sir. It
Rosario Whitington
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
Beautiful set up man just curious though dont you have a hard time using traktor when your laptop is what seems to be at the bottom far right corner (facing the audience)?
I'm trying to use my laptop as little as possible (using it, only when choosing songs), I wanted to make a very clean looking setup, so that is the reason for the position of the pc Maybe I will find another place for it, but for now this only gives me very little difficulty ;-)
Rosario Whitington
Did you put that together? A very unique piece!
Nah I actually bought it, I have considered making one of an old phone though!
Robert Danno
yes sir. It
Rosario Whitington
yes sir. It
Rosario Whitington
Whats up fellow DJs, just thought it was time to introduce my setup to this lovely community .
It all started a few years back. My father introduced me to DJing when I was a kid. He is a former DJ and would let me play with his setup from time to time (two technics sl1210 mk.2 and a Gemini ps700 mixer).

As the interest grow I decided to buy a Traktor Audio 10 soundcard and a Kontrol X1.

After some time, I sold the Kontrol x1 and Audio 10 and bought a Novation Twitch.
Wish i had some pictures of the novation twitch since I modded an old suitcase to work as a flightcase for it.

This is where I got G.A.S (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)....

I decided to sell the Novation Twitch and buy a Traktor Kontrol S4 so that I could get my Technics 1210 spinning again.

IMG_1609.jpgIMG_1544.jpgIMG_1521 kopi.jpg

Missed the feeling of a real mixer and decided to acquire myself another 3 pieces of gear...
IMG_1680.jpgIMG_1685.jpg
Rane Empath, Traktor Audio 8 and Traktor Kontrol X1

unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the Rane Empath in my flightcase.

At this time, I realized that I had collected quite a bit stuff and had to sell some of it.
I sold my Rane Empath mixer (the knobs felt worn out), my beloved S4 and my Traktor Audio 8.

I decided to acquire a more compact mixer which offers nearly everything I need.
Let me introduce you to my current Setup:
Ecler Evo 5, 2x technics SL1210 mk.2 and Traktor Kontrol X1 (with custom stand).
IMG_7225.jpgIMG_7224.jpg
IMG_7233.jpgIMG_7234.jpg
IMG_7235.jpg

Need to fix a couple of things, for example, the metal plate above my mixer, the wires, the TV is supposed to hang on the wall, need to make two stands for my monitors and then I need some new cosy furnitures.

Hope you liked it, and I'm sad to say that this definitively won't be the last update. (I have an eye out, for the new x1, the z2 and the f1.)
Doreen Schurle
Yamaha CX-1000 and MX-1000? That's some epic shit right there dude
Rosario Whitington
Originally Posted by JesusJuice
dude! ive totes had one of those too! i used it for my cell phone all the time. hahaha believeing bout getting one again now
You should! or maybe make one yourself? It's a fun gadget to pull out when mixing and it gets attention!
Armanda Yankauskas
yes sir. It
Rosario Whitington
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
Beautiful set up man just curious though dont you have a hard time using traktor when your laptop is what seems to be at the bottom far right corner (facing the audience)?
I'm trying to use my laptop as little as possible (using it, only when choosing songs), I wanted to make a very clean looking setup, so that is the reason for the position of the pc Maybe I will find another place for it, but for now this only gives me very little difficulty ;-)
Rosario Whitington
Did you put that together? A very unique piece!
Nah I actually bought it, I have considered making one of an old phone though!
Rufus Ondrick
Robert Danno
yes sir. It
Rosario Whitington
yes sir. It
Robert Danno
Brunilda Kora
Really nice space you've got there!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy