Foxhound Setup

Foxhound Setup
Posted on: 29.08.2013 by Mel Floden
Allright fellas and ladies, I've been hiding in my basement for the past few years and thought it'd be time for me to post my final setup here. I will be the first to admit I was bitten by the gear-lust bug when I got back into mixing and have much more gear than I need and when I play out It's usually just the Decks, Mixer, one F1 and one X1 along with the dicers. Anyway here's the list.
-Denon 1600x
-2x Stanton STR8-150s
-2x Dicers
-2x Kontrol F1s
-Kontrol X1
-Maschine MK1
-Akai APC40
-Midi Fighter Spectra
-Korg Microkey 45
-Pioneer S-DJ08
-Traktor Audio 10
-MBP 15' Retina
IMG_1514.jpgIMG_1515.jpgIMG_1522.jpg
Mel Floden
Originally Posted by Ed Paris
some serious RGAS going on in here. nice
I will say this, next to the vinyl none of my gear feels as good as the midi fighter buttons do under my fingers : Kicking myself for not jumping on it years ago especially since I'm a big gamer and have built a few custom fightsticks in my day. DJTT should really consider selling the boards standalone for super-custom setups.
Mel Floden
Allright fellas and ladies, I've been hiding in my basement for the past few years and thought it'd be time for me to post my final setup here. I will be the first to admit I was bitten by the gear-lust bug when I got back into mixing and have much more gear than I need and when I play out It's usually just the Decks, Mixer, one F1 and one X1 along with the dicers. Anyway here's the list.
-Denon 1600x
-2x Stanton STR8-150s
-2x Dicers
-2x Kontrol F1s
-Kontrol X1
-Maschine MK1
-Akai APC40
-Midi Fighter Spectra
-Korg Microkey 45
-Pioneer S-DJ08
-Traktor Audio 10
-MBP 15' Retina
IMG_1514.jpgIMG_1515.jpgIMG_1522.jpg
Candy Vardy
Awesome set up!

Serious RGAS happening dude!
Norbert Thysell
What control vinyl is that? Is that clear with mint slipmats?
Rufus Ondrick
nice
Mel Floden
Originally Posted by Ed Paris
I will say this, next to the vinyl none of my gear feels as good as the midi fighter buttons do under my fingers : Kicking myself for not jumping on it years ago especially since I'm a big gamer and have built a few custom fightsticks in my day. DJTT should really consider selling the boards standalone for super-custom setups.
Hellen Mindrup
Sick setup.
Matt Kane

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy