stigma's Setup Evolution

stigma's Setup Evolution
Posted on: 29.08.2013 by Muoi Odonohoe
NI Kontrol X1 and S2 with 15" MBP, AIAIAI TMA1s, Bose bookshelf speakers and high end Yamaha multi ch amp/receiver. Looking to upgrade to a nice pair of monitors soon.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377820213.036057.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1377820226.661770.jpg
Muoi Odonohoe
Originally Posted by kooper1980
Nice. Sure those bose bookshelf's will sound better than any monitors for DJing!! (Producing will be different obviously).

Whats the stand that holds the speakers and laptop? I assume its not part of the chest of drawers?
I agree, I believe they sound pretty nice, I just wish they had a flat face.

The stand is made out of two Bose speaker stands for the 201 series speakers, a pane of glass from Ikea meant as a dry-erase board, and a Griffin elevator stand. I'd definitely like to upgrade to a Crane Stand when money permits. Thanks for checking out the thread.
Muoi Odonohoe
Nice. Sure those bose bookshelf's will sound better than any monitors for DJing!! (Producing will be different obviously).

Whats the stand that holds the speakers and laptop? I assume its not part of the chest of drawers?

Thanks. I made that stand out of two Bose speaker stands, a pane of glass from Ikea meant for being used as a dry-erase board, and a Griffin laptop stand.
Muoi Odonohoe

That's the feeling I was starting to get about those speakers too, I believe I like em.

The stand is something I threw together using two Bose speaker stands and a pane of glass meant as a dry-erase board from Ikea. On top of that is a Griffin (?) laptop stand.

Thanks for checking the thread out
Muoi Odonohoe
NI Kontrol X1 and S2 with 15" MBP, AIAIAI TMA1s, Bose bookshelf speakers and high end Yamaha multi ch amp/receiver. Looking to upgrade to a nice pair of monitors soon.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377820213.036057.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1377820226.661770.jpg
Muoi Odonohoe

I agree, I believe they sound pretty nice, I just wish they had a flat face.

The stand is made out of two Bose speaker stands for the 201 series speakers, a pane of glass from Ikea meant as a dry-erase board, and a Griffin elevator stand. I'd definitely like to upgrade to a Crane Stand when money permits. Thanks for checking out the thread.
Muoi Odonohoe

Thanks. I made that stand out of two Bose speaker stands, a pane of glass from Ikea meant for being used as a dry-erase board, and a Griffin laptop stand.
Muoi Odonohoe

That's the feeling I was starting to get about those speakers too, I believe I like em.

The stand is something I threw together using two Bose speaker stands and a pane of glass meant as a dry-erase board from Ikea. On top of that is a Griffin (?) laptop stand.

Thanks for checking the thread out
Kristofer Krauel

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy