My Custom Crane Stand Pro

My Custom Crane Stand Pro
Posted on: 03.09.2013 by Vallie Pac
The folks over at Crane Stand where nice enough to make me a bare aluminum Custom Crane Stand Pro. Here it is all polished up. It looks like it is chrome platted, but it's just super polished. It's a finger print magnet, and hard to keep this bright, but it looks fantastic.
151945127.jpg
Here it is setup. A McIntosh watt meter is sitting underneath the MBP. Two V7's. A VW van vinyl killer turntable, a couple of Yamaha Studio monitors are on the top shelf. Bottom Shelf are a Z2 mixer, X1mk2 and F1 sitting on new Traktor Kontrol Stands. Two SL-1200mk2's, and the headphones on the left with the yellow ear pads are an antique pair of Sennheiser HD-414's.
151954450.jpg
Vallie Pac
Here is a shot of the Blown Away Guy Poster, next to another vintage poster on the left. Along with my vintage Bozak and vintage Urei 1620 rotary mixers, and also my vintage Technics SL-1100A's turntables. I like vintage stuff too.

Vallie Pac
The folks over at Crane Stand where nice enough to make me a bare aluminum Custom Crane Stand Pro. Here it is all polished up. It looks like it is chrome platted, but it's just super polished. It's a finger print magnet, and hard to keep this bright, but it looks fantastic.
151945127.jpg
Here it is setup. A McIntosh watt meter is sitting underneath the MBP. Two V7's. A VW van vinyl killer turntable, a couple of Yamaha Studio monitors are on the top shelf. Bottom Shelf are a Z2 mixer, X1mk2 and F1 sitting on new Traktor Kontrol Stands. Two SL-1200mk2's, and the headphones on the left with the yellow ear pads are an antique pair of Sennheiser HD-414's.
151954450.jpg
Vallie Pac
Here is a shot of the Blown Away Guy Poster, next to another vintage poster on the left. Along with my vintage Bozak and vintage Urei 1620 rotary mixers, and also my vintage Technics SL-1100A's turntables. I like vintage stuff too.

Vallie Pac
Yeah, It's the blown away guy poster. Good eye. I contacted Maxell around 10 years ago and asked them if they had any posters left. They said no. Then around 5 years later, they sent me one out of the blue. I didn't know they kept my address on file all those years. I wasn't expecting it, and I had forgot all about it.
Lannie Kutay
looks like some kind of cool vintage Maxell poster behind???? Im guessing its the "blown away guy". I love vintage posters!!
Muoi Odonohoe
Sweet setup
Vallie Pac
The Z2 is also a stand alone mixer, so you can run Itch with the v7's on it. Not at the same time. Some days I run Traktor on the 1200's, some days I run Itch on the V7's, and some days I run Traktor without the 1200's, I just use the Z2 and the X1. Some days I even just play vinyl, since I have a huge vinyl collection. I guess I can run Traktor and Itch at the same time, since I have 2 MBP's, but I haven't tried it yet.
Corey Ganer
The F1s/Z2 scream Traktor, however you have 2 V7s which don't go nicely with the software. What's your secret???
Johnna Callery
love the shiny
Robert Danno
dope!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy