iQdodge's 'awesome"SETUP!

iQdodge's 'awesome"SETUP!
Posted on: 26.09.2013 by Damion Panyanouvong
Hey guys! So yeah this is my setup:
Computer: Desktop Running Windows XP, 2.7GHz, 2 GB RAM, 500GB (Upgrading to a much better laptop soon)
Mixer: Numark 4Trak
Speakers: 2x Unitra 140W (They pack an insane punch) 2x Sony Hi-Fi Speakers for Skyping and such
Amp: Technics SU-7300 ( Gives the Unitras a great sound)
Headphones: Pioneer HDJ-500 (Not show)
Other: iPad(Not shown)

Hope you like it, feedback is much appreciated!

Damion Panyanouvong
Originally Posted by handbag
love the amp... looks very cool
Thank you! Im trying to go for that vintage overall feel, hope you guys agree that its coming along
Damion Panyanouvong
Originally Posted by Nitrotix
Solid set-up!
I have a 4-trak but it takes up alot of room. Yours looks very small and it looks like you have comfortable space. And the speakers look awesome
Thanks for the feedback!
Yeah, the speakers are pretty good! And yes i have room because i can slide the 4Trak under the display when im not using it. Sham that i also have to use the desk for studying, but hopefully will get an Ikea one, and post some new pics
Damion Panyanouvong
Originally Posted by Daily Crisis
Looks nice, speakers look massive. Is the 4Trak good?
Yeah, speakers are massive

I haven't had a single problem with the 4Trak, build quality is amazing, sound is very good, and I managed to get it at a very good price. Most definately keeping this one, it's a fucking gem, believe me
Damion Panyanouvong
Originally Posted by Sandlag
How much we're those speakers they sick as hell.
Both the speakers and the amp are from the 70's, so they don't make 'em anymore. They were made by a Polish company called Unitra. Some places they are called "Tonsil", or maybe that's the name that followed Unitra. Maybe I'm wrong, correct me if I am. So, bottom line is that the speakers(pair) cost about 200 euros used, (I didn't buy them tho, inherited them from my dad ) , cheaper than almost any studio monitor, and will surely blow lots of KRK's out of the water; the size is the only downside. If you live in Europe, just type in the word Unitra in your local "ebay" searcher" and you should find yourself a decent pair for 200 euros.

Cheers!
Damion Panyanouvong
Originally Posted by Jester
nice one

p.s, bossed up your pic
Thank you, glad you like it!
Damion Panyanouvong
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
I have no idea how you've done it (probably the speakers), but you've made that 4Trak look TINY lmao.
Yeah, those are some big ass speakers! The display is also like 20 inches or so, and my keyboard is XXL too, so unlucky for that MASSIVE 4Trak, looking like an S4 or something smaller
You know, actually it was a problem for me, because I really wanted to illustrate how big it is, I just couldn't, 'cause of the other gear. Sad story
Damion Panyanouvong
Hey guys! So yeah this is my setup:
Computer: Desktop Running Windows XP, 2.7GHz, 2 GB RAM, 500GB (Upgrading to a much better laptop soon)
Mixer: Numark 4Trak
Speakers: 2x Unitra 140W (They pack an insane punch) 2x Sony Hi-Fi Speakers for Skyping and such
Amp: Technics SU-7300 ( Gives the Unitras a great sound)
Headphones: Pioneer HDJ-500 (Not show)
Other: iPad(Not shown)

Hope you like it, feedback is much appreciated!

Damion Panyanouvong
Originally Posted by handbag
Thank you! Im trying to go for that vintage overall feel, hope you guys agree that its coming along
Damion Panyanouvong
Originally Posted by Nitrotix
Solid set-up!
I have a 4-trak but it takes up alot of room. Yours looks very small and it looks like you have comfortable space. And the speakers look awesome
Thanks for the feedback!
Yeah, the speakers are pretty good! And yes i have room because i can slide the 4Trak under the display when im not using it. Sham that i also have to use the desk for studying, but hopefully will get an Ikea one, and post some new pics
Alphonse Hack
Ashlyn Gaulrapp
Solid set-up!
Damion Panyanouvong

They really have some oomph in them!

Something similar, a bit smaller:
http://www.okazii.ro/boxe/altele/box...gre-a123031868
Damion Panyanouvong
Originally Posted by Daily Crisis
Yeah, speakers are massive

I haven't had a single problem with the 4Trak, build quality is amazing, sound is very good, and I managed to get it at a very good price. Most definately keeping this one, it's a fucking gem, believe me
Damion Panyanouvong
Originally Posted by Sandlag
Both the speakers and the amp are from the 70's, so they don't make 'em anymore. They were made by a Polish company called Unitra. Some places they are called "Tonsil", or maybe that's the name that followed Unitra. Maybe I'm wrong, correct me if I am. So, bottom line is that the speakers(pair) cost about 200 euros used, (I didn't buy them tho, inherited them from my dad ) , cheaper than almost any studio monitor, and will surely blow lots of KRK's out of the water; the size is the only downside. If you live in Europe, just type in the word Unitra in your local "ebay" searcher" and you should find yourself a decent pair for 200 euros.

Cheers!
Macie Mcgorty
Alycia Niederriter
Damion Panyanouvong
Originally Posted by Jester
nice one

p.s, bossed up your pic
Thank you, glad you like it!
Latoria Kavulich
nice one

p.s, bossed up your pic
Damion Panyanouvong
Originally Posted by mdcdesign
I have no idea how you've done it (probably the speakers), but you've made that 4Trak look TINY lmao.
Yeah, those are some big ass speakers! The display is also like 20 inches or so, and my keyboard is XXL too, so unlucky for that MASSIVE 4Trak, looking like an S4 or something smaller
You know, actually it was a problem for me, because I really wanted to illustrate how big it is, I just couldn't, 'cause of the other gear. Sad story
Doreen Schurle
Damion Panyanouvong
Oh and by the way, I'm not British, before someone asks

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy