Duros' Digital Setup

Duros' Digital Setup
Posted on: 13.10.2013 by Yuki Gance
Hey, I've reading this community for a long time now and I always loved this thread. So now it's time to show you my setup.

Still need to work out some latency problems with Traktor and Ableton, but after that is fixed. I'll will really happy with this setup.

The only controller I'm still really looking out for, is the Livid CNTRL: R.

IMAG0618.jpg
Yuki Gance
Hey, I've reading this community for a long time now and I always loved this thread. So now it's time to show you my setup.

Still need to work out some latency problems with Traktor and Ableton, but after that is fixed. I'll will really happy with this setup.

The only controller I'm still really looking out for, is the Livid CNTRL: R.

IMAG0618.jpg
Yuki Gance
Both, but mostly DJing. Normally I only use the Arturia keyboard and the iPad with a sequencer so great beats, but some time it is also fun to use the build-in effects of the Korg to mangle synth and drumsounds.

Zero 4 is a pretty sweet mixer, it has a build-in soundcard and built-in digital effects. The build quality of the mixer is also pretty good, only the knobs are a bid wobbly since they are made from plastic but do respond very well.
What I do really like is the fact you midi map the effect knobs, I got them mapped to Ableton effect and send knobs.
Pauletta Place
Nice. Could you please tell me about how you use the Zero 4? I hear good things about them, but bad things too.

Also, is your setup for DJing, production, or both?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy