Unihorn Corn's Setup

Unihorn Corn's Setup
Posted on: 16.11.2013 by Dewey Sheils
Hello all!

It's me and my first post on this community . I've seen some awesome setups on here so I decided to post my hobo's den of a setup. I want to upload pictures when I update the whole thing so I will order them in date. Hope you like it and feedback and questions are welcome.

~notunihorn

16/11/13

Dewey Sheils
Originally Posted by LoveBeat
How are you loving the Stanton? I was believeing of picking one since they're beasts and I can grab one for 275
Dewey Sheils
How are you loving the Stanton? I was believeing of picking one since they're beasts and I can grab one for 275
Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
im really curious as what that grey box is under your desk.
Haha, it's actually a crappy robot costume I made from a syringe disposal box
Dewey Sheils
Hello all!

It's me and my first post on this community . I've seen some awesome setups on here so I decided to post my hobo's den of a setup. I want to upload pictures when I update the whole thing so I will order them in date. Hope you like it and feedback and questions are welcome.

~notunihorn

16/11/13

Dewey Sheils
Dewey Sheils
Originally Posted by tothecloudd
Haha, it's actually a crappy robot costume I made from a syringe disposal box
Rufus Ondrick
Nga Mcquarter
How are you loving the Stanton? I was believeing of picking one since they're beasts and I can grab one for 275€, which is a pretty good deal

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy