Oxygen 49 mapping

Oxygen 49 mapping
Posted on: 14.12.2013 by Lynwood Dargin
I have a complete mapping of the oxygen 49 by m audio if anyone is interested. Ive been working on this one for about 3 years.

if you have any question about this mapping id be more than willing to help out. the best way to contact me is through facebook. facebook.com/davidvulich

I gig with this mapping, so i believe it should satisfy most controllerists/djs out there

its very fun to play, especially the beatmasher/all the effects pre programmed in...thanks, and i hope this helps someone in the world.

here is the link to some pics of my set up

http://www.flickr.com/photos/111544890@N03/

and here is the tsi file
Lynwood Dargin
Lynwood Dargin
Originally Posted by Stewe
Agreed! Love your enthusiasm for this peace of gear. You can get better feedback on a template if you upload it at maps page
i would like to do that, but not sure how...just uploaded the .tsi file here....what else should i do???
Lynwood Dargin
I have a complete mapping of the oxygen 49 by m audio if anyone is interested. Ive been working on this one for about 3 years.

if you have any question about this mapping id be more than willing to help out. the best way to contact me is through facebook. facebook.com/davidvulich

I gig with this mapping, so i believe it should satisfy most controllerists/djs out there

its very fun to play, especially the beatmasher/all the effects pre programmed in...thanks, and i hope this helps someone in the world.

here is the link to some pics of my set up

http://www.flickr.com/photos/111544890@N03/

and here is the tsi file
Kellie Myrum
Yep, looks like you did it
Lynwood Dargin
ok ..i believe i found out....hopefully its up?
Lynwood Dargin
Originally Posted by Stewe
Agreed! Love your enthusiasm for this peace of gear. You can get better feedback on a template if you upload it at maps page
i would like to do that, but not sure how...just uploaded the .tsi file here....what else should i do???
Kellie Myrum
Brunilda Kora
I like what you did to your controller.

Personalised the shit out of it!
Lynwood Dargin
any takers????
Lynwood Dargin
i also forgot to mention that i have a lot of functions mapped to the laptop keyboard as well....not sure if the tsi file will convert it or not....but a little investigating/experimentation should help with those commands... enjoy
Lynwood Dargin
a little getting used to, but once you get it, its awesome!

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy