CMD Micro virtual dj mapping

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: CMD Micro virtual dj mappingReply
CMD Micro virtual dj mapping
Posted on: 26.12.2013 by Marvella Rihani
hi there does anyone have midi mapping for the CMD Micro for VDJ? Am on the verge of sending mine back coz i cant try it with vdj! dont like the software it comes with. Cheers
Graciela Fegett
Originally Posted by Wolfman
I have VDJ le from my other controller, hercules dj console mk2, and want to try the cmd micro before i upgrade anything, and VDJ wont let me download that.
Hi,

I've searched internet for a midi mapping file for My CMD Micro for a while. So I decided to make my own. Hope this helps for people having a Behringer CMD Micro and wants to try it with Virtual DJ. Download the General Midi Mapping file from the link below. Replace it with the original. Connetct your CMD Micro and you are set to go.

http://www.easyasnet.com/temp/CMD_MI...DI_mapping.zip

You can simply check the Config/Mappers/Simple Midi Wrapper to see how it works but, here is a little explanation for you:

Every Button on the CMD Micro Deck does their work like play, cue, faders, browse and etc. EXCEPT:
1. Crossfader is disabled.
2. "cue A" and "cue B" buttons works as "SHIFT button" (As I'm using an external mixer and 2 sound cards, I've removed cue functions for my own setup)
3. "1" and "2" buttons of both decks works as loop function
4. Sync buttons are disabled as I like it mixing the old way

. "SHIFT" + "Pitch Bend +" Fast forward
. "SHIFT" + "Pitch Bend -" Fast rewind
. "SHIFT" + Wheels" moves your wheel %500 faster (like vinyl mode)
. "SHIFT" + "1" adds %-1 to your BPM
. "SHIFT" + "2" adds %+1 to your BPM
. "1" loop 8 beats
. "2" loop 16 beats
. "Sync" previews/prelisten the selected track on the browser

CMD Micro is a perfect micro solution for those working with an external mixer and 2 sound cards. Hope this helps to anyone searching for a midi mapper for Behringer CMD Micro. Let me know if you need any help on this.
Graciela Fegett
Originally Posted by Wolfman
I have VDJ le from my other controller, hercules dj console mk2, and want to try the cmd micro before i upgrade anything, and VDJ wont let me download that.
Hi,

I've searched internet for a midi mapping file for My CMD Micro for a while. There were no mappings made except the one on Virtualdj.com which you can not download if you are not a registered user. So I decided to make my own. Hope this helps for people having a Behringer CMD Micro and wants to try it with Virtual DJ. Download the General Midi Mapping file from the link below. Replace it with the original. Connetct your CMD Micro and you are set to go.

http://www.easyasnet.com/temp/CMD_MI...DI_mapping.zip

You can simply check the Config/Mappers/Simple Midi Wrapper to see how it works but, here is a little explanation for you:

Every Button on the CMD Micro Deck does their work like play, cue, faders, browse and etc. EXCEPT:
1. Crossfader is disabled.
2. "cue A" and "cue B" buttons works as "SHIFT button" (As I'm using an external mixer and 2 sound cards, I've removed cue functions for my own setup)
3. "1" and "2" buttons of both decks works as loop function
4. Sync buttons are disabled as I like it mixing the old way

. "SHIFT" + "Pitch Bend +" Fast forward
. "SHIFT" + "Pitch Bend -" Fast rewind
. "SHIFT" + Wheels" moves your wheel %500 faster (like vinyl mode)
. "SHIFT" + "1" adds %-1 to your BPM
. "SHIFT" + "2" adds %+1 to your BPM
. "1" loop 8 beats
. "2" loop 16 beats
. "Sync" previews/prelisten the selected track on the browser

CMD Micro is a perfect micro solution for those working with an external mixer and 2 sound cards. Hope this helps to anyone searching for a midi mapper for Behringer CMD Micro. Let me know if you need any help on this.
Marvella Rihani
hi there does anyone have midi mapping for the CMD Micro for VDJ? Am on the verge of sending mine back coz i cant try it with vdj! dont like the software it comes with. Cheers
Marvella Rihani
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
there is one available on the VDJ community .

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/1632...CMD_MICRO.html

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy