APC 40 knob/rotary as s4 rotary search trough track

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: APC 40 knob/rotary as s4 rotary search trough trackReply
APC 40 knob/rotary as s4 rotary search trough track
Posted on: 27.12.2013 by Enrique Jurek
I'm currently trying to map my APC 40 as my Traktor controller. I used to have a S4 controller with the loop rotary right and the search/seek trough track rotary based on the loop size. But I can't find the right way to map the search/seek rotary to one on my APC. I've searched on internet and found some possibilities on this community but I couldn't get it to work. Can someone please help me?
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by VanGogo
Ok, I had a chance to check it out.
Map both commands to your Encoder
Add in > Deck Common > Move > Mode Selector--Button Direct = Beat Jump
Add in > Deck Common > Move > Move--Fader/Knob Relative (leave sensitivity settings alone)
OP want beatjumps based on the loop size. You need one modifier in there far as I can figure (need to test this first tbh).
Enrique Jurek
I'm currently trying to map my APC 40 as my Traktor controller. I used to have a S4 controller with the loop rotary right and the search/seek trough track rotary based on the loop size. But I can't find the right way to map the search/seek rotary to one on my APC. I've searched on internet and found some possibilities on this community but I couldn't get it to work. Can someone please help me?
Enrique Jurek
I will test the options given tomorrow, let you guys know what worked for me thanks
Kellie Myrum
This worked with a jog wheel encoder.

Beatjump / M1=0 / -loop
Beatjump / M1=7 / +loop
Modifier 1 / encoder-relative / 7fh - 300%
Move

If an APC has an option to disable LED ring and set action mode to endless than this will do as well.
Charline Dye
Using the above mapping worked just like the s4 for me. I used the s4 in midi mode as it has the only encoders in my set up. (Not like I got to beta a Twister )I tried various commands and settings, and the above commands are the only way it worked like the s4.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by VanGogo
Add in > Deck Common > Move > Move--Fader/Knob Relative (leave sensitivity settings alone)
OP want beatjumps based on the loop size. You need one modifier in there far as I can figure (need to test this first tbh).
Charline Dye
Enrique Jurek
That's what I thought but when I set add in Beatjump to encoder and I turn the encoder it doesn't change the marker in traktor
Charline Dye
Map beatjump to your encoder.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy