JaJa's DDJ-SX Map - Controller Lockup

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: JaJa's DDJ-SX Map - Controller LockupReply
JaJa's DDJ-SX Map - Controller Lockup
Posted on: 01.01.2014 by Coreen Pankow
Hey guys,

Just wondering, as over the last 3 weeks with my SX using JaJa's V8 and V9 maps have locked up on me forcing a complete reset of the controller (Power and reloading the mapping twice) and last evening on NYE with v9, a reset of Traktor during the gig!!

The first two times it happened I didn't notice what I was doing when it locked up until I tried to transition using the upfaders and the outgoing track was still playing when I dropped the fader - I was using roll/loop effects both times I believe and I might have just overloaded the mapping. Last evening using the new "Vinyl Slow Down" effect right before midevening caused the mapping to keep Deck A in reverse mode and wouldn't allow me to change it back. This effected the deck as both Track and Remix modes.

I believe its just the mapping conflicting with itself and locking up, but don't know if anyone else has had something like this happen to them.

This is just superrrr fustrating.... I absolutely love the controller and the mapping (Props to Jaja) but it is super frustrating to have to reset your mixer/software midset for a mapping locking up!

Any help would be great! Thanks guys!
Coreen Pankow
Hey guys,

Just wondering, as over the last 3 weeks with my SX using JaJa's V8 and V9 maps have locked up on me forcing a complete reset of the controller (Power and reloading the mapping twice) and last evening on NYE with v9, a reset of Traktor during the gig!!

The first two times it happened I didn't notice what I was doing when it locked up until I tried to transition using the upfaders and the outgoing track was still playing when I dropped the fader - I was using roll/loop effects both times I believe and I might have just overloaded the mapping. Last evening using the new "Vinyl Slow Down" effect right before midevening caused the mapping to keep Deck A in reverse mode and wouldn't allow me to change it back. This effected the deck as both Track and Remix modes.

I believe its just the mapping conflicting with itself and locking up, but don't know if anyone else has had something like this happen to them.

This is just superrrr fustrating.... I absolutely love the controller and the mapping (Props to Jaja) but it is super frustrating to have to reset your mixer/software midset for a mapping locking up!

Any help would be great! Thanks guys!
Kellie Myrum
Modifiers can sometimes be a reason for this type of issues but also while creating some bigger mappings very few of older entries can simply fade so you need to midi Learn them again. I had this issue when I was running complex mapping in a single mapping device.

Can you still use your other controls with a mouse after that issue appears? Just to be sure if it is a mapping or a Traktor bug.

Also inform the author of the mapping. It's your best bet

Happy New Year,
Oswaldo Appeldorn
I believe you should try pioneer mapping or make yours to make sure there is no conflict...

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy