Plz tell me some Cheap Turntable Brands

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Plz tell me some Cheap Turntable BrandsReply
Plz tell me some Cheap Turntable Brands
Posted on: 05.05.2013 by Arletta Niimi
hi i own an s4 and i would like to buy 2 cheap turntables in order to have vinyl kontrol in traktor. What are ur recommendations? thnnxxx
Lester Keyes
As jamine said, check Gumtree, they have a lot of good deals. But instead of checking all the time, you can also receive email alerts whenever a new Numark is listed by adding your email address to this: https://urlert.com/gumtreecommunityukturntable/numark
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by kooper1980
Numark TT500's. Decent direct drive motor and relatively cheap.
these are great ttables too, I had one in my broke days that is now sitting in my brothers studio...problem is....they are extremely hard to find...if you can find it BUY THEM QUICK!
Arletta Niimi
hi i own an s4 and i would like to buy 2 cheap turntables in order to have vinyl kontrol in traktor. What are ur recommendations? thnnxxx
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by kooper1980
these are great ttables too, I had one in my broke days that is now sitting in my brothers studio...problem is....they are extremely hard to find...if you can find it BUY THEM QUICK!
Emelina Chillson
atlp120's
Kristofer Krauel
Dedra Kreinbring
I found Numark TT1650's for next to nothing. Just look on ebay and gumtree / craigslist and wait for a good deal. If you get them used for a decent price, you will always be able to sell them on for similar, so in essence you are 'renting' a pair of TT's for free to see if you like them.
Yong Aptekar
Or the Gemini pt 1000. Look used for decks of you're on a tight budget, and look every day. You will find something sooner on later
Federico Vilas
If you are not sure about ttables long term... i would look into vestax pdx or you can go real basic and get gemini xl-500s

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy