Anyone still using vinyl record pools?

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Anyone still using vinyl record pools?Reply
Anyone still using vinyl record pools?
Posted on: 10.10.2013 by Ninfa Mazariegos
A friend and I recently djed a wedding reception for a Kentucky couple that wanted more of a party than your typical reception. They wanted classic rock and old country, so I took the the opportunity to bust out my old records and play mostly vinyl. It sounded great and the crowd loved it. I had a blast. I just wish I could easily obtain more new music on vinyl so I can have more opportunities to leave the laptop at home.

So it got me believeing about vinyl record pools. Does anyone still do this? How much does it cost and do you get anything decent? What I would be mostly interested in at the moment is top 40 electronic/hip hop type stuff.
Vern Giggy
Have a very great day. This is a great way to get comments approved and solicit interaction.

http://plagiarism-checker.me/
Ninfa Mazariegos
A friend and I recently djed a wedding reception for a Kentucky couple that wanted more of a party than your typical reception. They wanted classic rock and old country, so I took the the opportunity to bust out my old records and play mostly vinyl. It sounded great and the crowd loved it. I had a blast. I just wish I could easily obtain more new music on vinyl so I can have more opportunities to leave the laptop at home.

So it got me believeing about vinyl record pools. Does anyone still do this? How much does it cost and do you get anything decent? What I would be mostly interested in at the moment is top 40 electronic/hip hop type stuff.
Vern Giggy
Have a very great day. This is a great way to get comments approved and solicit interaction.
Petra Arra
how a bout a thrift shop? there is bound to be a store that sells old records.
Ninfa Mazariegos
The local record shop is 70 miles away and I can't afford to pay big prices for a few records.
Petra Arra
go to your local record shop, maybe there are new releases there.

we have here but I costs $50 or more for new

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy