Can't Update CDJ 2000 Nexus !

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Can't Update CDJ 2000 Nexus !Reply
Can't Update CDJ 2000 Nexus !
Posted on: 08.12.2013 by Yajaira Harang
Hello guys,

having issues updating my CDJ 2000 Nexus ! I'm on version 1.13, and have to go on 1.21 (just missed the 1.20 :/ ). But anyway, i put the firmware update file on a USB 2.0 FAT16 formatted and blanked, and power the CDJ without any source connected like usb, sd or link, tells me to plug the USB in, but nothing happens !

A bit annoying i have to say because i have issues with my SD cards, which i can't load the music from, donna if it's about my rekorbox library that is broken or the firmware that is bad ! BUT i know i have to update anyway ! ^^

So has someone met that issue ? I hope i can call pioneer but haven't tried yet :/

Thanks for all :-)
Yajaira Harang
Hello guys,

having issues updating my CDJ 2000 Nexus ! I'm on version 1.13, and have to go on 1.21 (just missed the 1.20 :/ ). But anyway, i put the firmware update file on a USB 2.0 FAT16 formatted and blanked, and power the CDJ without any source connected like usb, sd or link, tells me to plug the USB in, but nothing happens !

A bit annoying i have to say because i have issues with my SD cards, which i can't load the music from, donna if it's about my rekorbox library that is broken or the firmware that is bad ! BUT i know i have to update anyway ! ^^

So has someone met that issue ? I hope i can call pioneer but haven't tried yet :/

Thanks for all :-)
Yajaira Harang
yes, have booted it while pressing Reloop/Exit and USB buttons ! Just tried to download and update to 1.20, doesn't work !
Alphonso Deitchman
Did you boot the player into update mode?

http://community s.pioneerdj.com/entries/...nexus-Platinum
Yajaira Harang
Tried again with a brand new FAT32 8Go usb Stick and doesn't works

Donna if it's because i haven't upgraded to firmware 1.20..
Yajaira Harang
Yes ! It's the second USB stick i try, which works perfectly on my MAC and on a normal PC..
Alphonso Deitchman
Have you tried another USB stick?

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy