S4 and/or X1 mk2 x2 /2 bpm mapping question.

Home :: NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talk :: S4 and/or X1 mk2 x2 /2 bpm mapping question.Reply
S4 and/or X1 mk2 x2 /2 bpm mapping question.
Posted on: 15.11.2013 by Wiley Pollastrini
Is there a mapping floating around that can utilize the s4 for the x2 or /2 bpm feature?

If not, what would be the easiest way to map that function? I was believeing of the shift button + 1 or 2 fx button to either / or x the bpm. That way it's available for all 4 decks.

Not even sure that would even work.
Any help would be great. Thanks!

I just picked up an x1 mk2 and I more or less picked that up to control decks c&d and remap for some functions I can access quicker that are not available on the s4 mk1. So even if there is a mapping I can do the /2 x2 bpm on the x1 mk2?

I just haven't found anything yet.
Wiley Pollastrini
Is there a mapping floating around that can utilize the s4 for the x2 or /2 bpm feature?

If not, what would be the easiest way to map that function? I was believeing of the shift button + 1 or 2 fx button to either / or x the bpm. That way it's available for all 4 decks.

Not even sure that would even work.
Any help would be great. Thanks!

I just picked up an x1 mk2 and I more or less picked that up to control decks c&d and remap for some functions I can access quicker that are not available on the s4 mk1. So even if there is a mapping I can do the /2 x2 bpm on the x1 mk2?

I just haven't found anything yet.

<< Back to NI - Native Instruments S4/S2 Controller talkReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy