Adding new controller to the mappings list

Home :: Q & A :: Adding new controller to the mappings listReply
Adding new controller to the mappings list
Posted on: 08.08.2013 by Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

I'm experiencing issue when trying to add the controller which isn't present in current controller menu. I know the only way to do that is by selecting "other" as an option when another window should pop up with a name tab. But. All it does for me is to automatically select "other" so I was hoping somebody can add Livid BASE to the mapping base in form of test mapping.

Here's the screen:

Cheers,
Valeri Millstein
Originally Posted by Stewe
Thanks for your reply and for confirming that this is actually an issue. I've sent a ticket to support desk the other day and I had an update that my request has been forwarded to DJTT web developer. Hopefully we'll have this feature available to all.

Thanks again for your report and your time bro

Cheers!
Hope it gets fixed quickly!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by 0Notice
I just tried doing this and I am getting the same thing you did. It is automatically selecting other. I wish I could help you out man, But no luck...
Thanks for your reply and for confirming that this is actually an issue. I've sent a ticket to support desk the other day and I had an update that my request has been forwarded to DJTT web developer. Hopefully we'll have this feature available to all.

Cheers!
Kellie Myrum
Hey guys,

I'm experiencing issue when trying to add the controller which isn't present in current controller menu. I know the only way to do that is by selecting "other" as an option when another window should pop up with a name tab. But. All it does for me is to automatically select "other" so I was hoping somebody can add Livid BASE to the mapping base in form of test mapping.

Here's the screen:

Cheers,
Valeri Millstein
Thank you!
Kellie Myrum
Nice work John! Thanks for support
Precious Dawson
OK guys, I removed the "Other" option from the drop-down and add a link called "Add a new MIDI controller ...". Let me know if you have any problems.
Kellie Myrum
Much appreciated!
Precious Dawson
Sorry about this guys. We added a feature to allow multiple controller selections but that broke the ability to add your own controllers. I'll fix it ASAP.
Kellie Myrum
Here are some of units that would be nice to have as an update to the controller menu:

-Kontrol X1 mark 2
-CMD PL-1
-CMD DC-1
-CMD LC-1
-CMD DV-1
-CMD Studio 4A
-Reloop Terminal Mix 2
-Reloop BeatMix
-Livid BASE
-Livid Alias 8
-Livid Code
-Numark Mixtrack Pro 2
-Gemini GV4

I've noticed that guys (including me) who have already uploaded the mappings for some of above listed controllers had sort them under the "OTHER" tab which practically makes search option useless for that matter.
Valeri Millstein
Originally Posted by Stewe

Cheers!
Hope it gets fixed quickly!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by 0Notice
I just tried doing this and I am getting the same thing you did. It is automatically selecting other. I wish I could help you out man, But no luck...

Cheers!
Valeri Millstein
Kellie Myrum
I already tried that MDC and also made sure pop up windows are allowed. No luck though. Fu**ing bummer.

Ended up uploading my first BASE mapping at Traktorbible. Hopefully some friendly community members can assist me on this, I'd do it for anybody if that was somebody else.
Doreen Schurle
You've created too many mappings so they've banned you from the mappings section

In all seriousness, try a different browser; sometimes AJAX forms don't work with certain browsers due to the way they're coded.
Kellie Myrum
200 views. I didn't expect it would take this long. It's a one minute job literally

Would be nice if somebody can help this dude to share some mappings to community.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy