login into maps, profile & forum

Home :: Q & A :: login into maps, profile & forumReply
login into maps, profile & forum
Posted on: 18.09.2013 by Armando Waithour
On the community I
Armando Waithour
i deleted djtt cookies and restarted safari. had to re login (of course) in community and mydjtt. when logged in now I can jump from profile to maps without any further logins. when I close safari and open it again, it automatically logs me into the community . BUT to enter myDJTT I have to sign in again. it doesn
Armando Waithour
On the community I
Armando Waithour
i deleted djtt cookies and restarted safari. had to re login (of course) in community and mydjtt. when logged in now I can jump from profile to maps without any further logins. when I close safari and open it again, it automatically logs me into the community . BUT to enter myDJTT I have to sign in again. it doesn
Armando Waithour
On the community I
Armando Waithour
Armando Waithour
On the community I
Armando Waithour
Armando Waithour
On the community I
Armando Waithour
Armando Waithour
On the community I
Armando Waithour
Armando Waithour
On the community I
Armando Waithour
Armando Waithour
On the community I
Armando Waithour
Armando Waithour
On the community I
Armando Waithour
Armando Waithour
On the community I
Armando Waithour
Precious Dawson
I'm not sure why you have to log into myDJTT every time (maps,myDJTT and the store all share the same cookie) . It should remember you. Can you try clearing your cookies for djranking s.com?

We can't merge the login systems at the moment because they are on separate databases and servers. One is written in PHP and one is written in Ruby. So, while it is technically possible to do this, it just isn't high enough on my priority list right now.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy