Anyone else not seeing avatar images on DJTT?

Home :: Q & A :: Anyone else not seeing avatar images on DJTT?Reply
Anyone else not seeing avatar images on DJTT?
Posted on: 02.01.2014 by Isa Erik
Im using FF and a lot of addons, need to know if anyone else is having trouble with this so I can troubleshoot it
Isa Erik
Originally Posted by Patch
I got the same problem on my laptop and my iPad.
It's not adblocker and if you have the same problem I guess it's something with either FF (26.0 version) or with community itself. It been like this for a few days, maybe even a week.
Isa Erik
Im using FF and a lot of addons, need to know if anyone else is having trouble with this so I can troubleshoot it
Latoria Kavulich
I had this issue also, seems fine now.
Isa Erik
Cheers
Brunilda Kora
All good again!
Precious Dawson
OK - fixed sorry about that.
Precious Dawson
Hi guys, the server went down a few days ago, but the disk the avatars were on didn't mount correctly. Fixing it now.
Isa Erik
Originally Posted by Patch
It's not adblocker and if you have the same problem I guess it's something with either FF (26.0 version) or with community itself. It been like this for a few days, maybe even a week.
Brunilda Kora
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
it might be adblocker playing up, disable it and see if that fixes it.. but sometimes when my internet is slow due to packets being stuck in the line it won't load images and sometimes only the HTML version of the site will load. if you have packets stuck in your line your speed will slow by about a factor of four, run speedtest.net to check your speed.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy