Where do you buy your DJ logo/brand clothing?

Where do you buy your DJ logo/brand clothing?
Posted on: 29.11.2013 by Jeffie Morla
Just curious to see where you guys buy your DJ logo clothing (Netsky shirt, Torro Torro shirt, etc.)!

Do you buy them when you're at a show or do you have a favorite online store?

I'm trying to take advantage of some Black Friday sales and up my closet at the same time.
Any suggestions appreciated!
Lakeesha Storman
Originally Posted by IznremiX
defected just released some new clothes in their clothing line
Nervous did as well. I highly recommend following them on twitter if for no other reason than the models they have wearing their gear are smoking hot.

http://nervousnyc.greedbag.com/ has various clothing and CDs. Everything's $9.99 until supplies run out apparently?
Lakeesha Storman
Originally Posted by Kwal
I see people wear those obnoxious fake "Pioneer Pro DJ" sweatshirts they sell on eBay and shit, pretty brutal.
I just took mine off because the color clashed with my Beatport hat.

OK, not really, but the thought made me giggle.

The closest thing I have to "DJ clothes" is my Public Enemy T-shirt from the early 90's. I'm not sure if the fact it still fits is a compliment or not...
Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by synthet1c
I meant brands like "technics, vestax, numark, etc..."
I see people wear those obnoxious fake "Pioneer Pro DJ" sweatshirts they sell on eBay and shit, pretty brutal.
Arnulfo Morten
Depends what route you wanna go. I never buy those things
Jeffie Morla
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
I get my clothes from kwal. He's my seamstress.
Sorry to hear that.
Jeffie Morla
I would stay away from anything DJ related when it comes to clothing, it makes people look like a try-hard.
Lol. Thanks for your opinion. There's nothing wrong with wanting to rep the artists you support.

I've personally never thought, 'Oh, what a try-hard," when I see someone rocking a KTN shirt. But that's just me not wanting to be a douchey Debbie Downer.
Hellen Mindrup
I would stay away from anything DJ related when it comes to clothing, it makes people look like a try-hard.
/thread
Jeffie Morla
Just curious to see where you guys buy your DJ logo clothing (Netsky shirt, Torro Torro shirt, etc.)!

Do you buy them when you're at a show or do you have a favorite online store?

I'm trying to take advantage of some Black Friday sales and up my closet at the same time.
Any suggestions appreciated!
Dannie Dimora

Reppin' dem deejay soft wear
Lakeesha Storman
Originally Posted by IznremiX
Nervous did as well. I highly recommend following them on twitter if for no other reason than the models they have wearing their gear are smoking hot.

http://nervousnyc.greedbag.com/ has various clothing and CDs. Everything's $9.99 until supplies run out apparently?
Valeri Holderness
Lakeesha Storman
Everytime I buy something at Traxsource, they give me a 10% discount code for some online store across the pond as well. It's mostly just kinda plain T-shirts or hats with House or Techno sayings, but...another option. Don't remember the store's name or URL, but...

They also ship across the pond apparently.
Jeffie Morla
Thanks for the help, guys - but I believe I'm all set now.

I found a couple that served me well, if anyone else was interested:

digi10ve.com
fixtstore.com
redbubble.com
Ming Devis
http://www.millionhands.net/

http://www.phonicarecords.com/mercha...ll/latest/desc

http://www.juno.co.uk/dj-gear /clothing/
Lakeesha Storman
Originally Posted by Kwal
I just took mine off because the color clashed with my Beatport hat.

OK, not really, but the thought made me giggle.

The closest thing I have to "DJ clothes" is my Public Enemy T-shirt from the early 90's. I'm not sure if the fact it still fits is a compliment or not...
Hellen Mindrup
Augustine Mitzen
try chemical

labels often have their own stores too
Arnulfo Morten
Depends what route you wanna go. I never buy those things
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
Jeffie Morla
Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude
Sorry to hear that.
Jeffie Morla
Lol. Thanks for your opinion. There's nothing wrong with wanting to rep the artists you support.

I've personally never thought, 'Oh, what a try-hard," when I see someone rocking a KTN shirt. But that's just me not wanting to be a douchey Debbie Downer.
Marcelina Hanaway
Hellen Mindrup
/thread
Jonathan Chiuchiolo

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy