I'm visiting the US, anyone wanna hang out? :D

I'm visiting the US, anyone wanna hang out? :D
Posted on: 08.12.2013 by Dannie Dimora
Hey there!
So basically, in a last minute christmas travel frenzy, i decided i'd love to see the east coast, so in 4 days i planned out a 10day trip across it. Starting out in Washington, thru New York and on to Boston, where i'm visiting a friend who's studying at Berklee.

Since i didn't have much time at all to plan everything, i'll more or less go with the flow,
So if there is ANYONE who'd want to hang out and have some fun times, talk about djing and whatever comes to mind (i'm a pretty social dude, it's just that i don't have a single clue what's interesting (read:not touristic) there) , maybe show me a bit around, i'd be extremely grateful and I pay for food

I'll be in DC the 14th, in NYC from the 16th to the 19th, and in Boston from the 20th to the 23th

Let me know!

-L
Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by Kwal
Dang no Chicago
Dang...
Dannie Dimora
Hey there!
So basically, in a last minute christmas travel frenzy, i decided i'd love to see the east coast, so in 4 days i planned out a 10day trip across it. Starting out in Washington, thru New York and on to Boston, where i'm visiting a friend who's studying at Berklee.

Since i didn't have much time at all to plan everything, i'll more or less go with the flow,
So if there is ANYONE who'd want to hang out and have some fun times, talk about djing and whatever comes to mind (i'm a pretty social dude, it's just that i don't have a single clue what's interesting (read:not touristic) there) , maybe show me a bit around, i'd be extremely grateful and I pay for food

I'll be in DC the 14th, in NYC from the 16th to the 19th, and in Boston from the 20th to the 23th

Let me know!

-L
Dannie Dimora
Originally Posted by Kwal
Dang no Chicago
Dang...
Hellen Mindrup
Dang no Chicago
Dannie Dimora
come on

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy