Traktor S2 and what else?

Traktor S2 and what else?
Posted on: 19.12.2013 by Lizeth Laurer
Hey,

I have been using the Traktor Kontrol S2 for one year, and am seeking another controller that I could pair with it. I like the F1, but value the maschine's ability to produce music. Do any traktor s2 owners have any recommendations for "the next step" so-to-speak as to what would work well with it but is production oriented?

bYd
Lizeth Laurer
Hey,

I have been using the Traktor Kontrol S2 for one year, and am seeking another controller that I could pair with it. I like the F1, but value the maschine's ability to produce music. Do any traktor s2 owners have any recommendations for "the next step" so-to-speak as to what would work well with it but is production oriented?

bYd
Hulda Ramprasad
But he mentioned producing music. So the Maschine would be the better purchase if he has desires on production, AND Kontrol F1 goodness.
Petra Arra
But if he haven't got a maschine and would only use it as an f1. It would be a waste of money though.
Hulda Ramprasad
Bear in mind that NI have released integrated F1 mappings for Maschine in Traktor 2.6.6 - meaning you can 'F1' your Maschine.
Maryam Fevold
I would't get a Maschine if you're just sticking with DJing. Something like the F1 would be fine for more trigger points and on the fly remixing.

But if you're planning on diving into the world of production, getting and using the Maschine software for producing music, as well as getting the hardware, then it makes sense to dual-purpose the Maschine controller for DJing as well and forego the F1.

That's my 2 cents.

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy