Post your latest purchase!

Post your latest purchase!
Posted on: 08.01.2012 by Takisha Daugherty
I believe this would be a fun thread, what have you all bought recently?

Here's most of what I bought this past week, thanks to Christmas bonuses and gift cards:

(but with GREEN wheels )

and this t-shirt:

What about you?
Trula Willadsen
Finally got myself some proper studio monitors

S-DJ08_05_Set.jpg
Matt Kane
Originally Posted by amadeus
Love Roshe Runs, one of the best designs Nike have done in a long time. Shame they have literally now decided to bring them out in every colour known to man, and flood the market with them. Original green colourway is the one, followed by the blacks.
i'm more drawn to the whole free trainer section but for the casual weekends a roshe run is a good option
Lawana Mileto
Originally Posted by Ed Paris
some new nikes and a cap

Love Roshe Runs, one of the best designs Nike have done in a long time. Shame they have literally now decided to bring them out in every colour known to man, and flood the market with them. Original green colourway is the one, followed by the blacks.
Matt Kane
some new nikes and a cap

Rolanda Clodfelder
Originally Posted by JZed
Does a speeding ticket count? Shiiiit
Only if you actually paid it
Sherrell Dargenio
Does a speeding ticket count? Shiiiit
Osvaldo Newhall
Bought myself a new laptop yesterday.

Yukiko Spruell
Pioneer-DDJ-SP1.jpg

Just added one of these to replace my Zomo MC1000 in my main Traktor rig , I must be doing something wrong as I don't have any instant effects or performance pads lighting up

If I can get this working properly I will be really please as the build quality is great and it looks fab perched at the back of my DJM 850

oooh I forgot I also got a pair of these puppies too, sooooo comfy and the sound is excellent

hdj-2000-3.jpg
Kenda Raedel
Originally Posted by Patch
Hey mrdorianjames - is there a power rating on that amp for 8Ohm speakers???
I really don't know. It's not the loudest but for my setup it was cheap. I plan on getting some real monitors but for now it'll do. I had a old sony stereo that broke but the speakers were fine. However I didn't have a amp for my Z2. At $20, it was worth it. I couldn't find a working stereo at a thrift store that cheap. Its also really small.
Rufus Ondrick
just ordered this off thudrumble pretty excited

Brunilda Kora
Hey mrdorianjames - is there a power rating on that amp for 8Ohm speakers???
Kenda Raedel
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41DWb5n7RPL.jpg

Lepai amp. Really nice little amp.
Ashanti Andreacchio
Just ordered new mic and stand

http://www.thomann.de/intl/km_23860.htm
http://www.thomann.de/intl/rode_nt1a..._recording.htm

Slowly building up my studio again
Matt Kane
took apart my old track frame for a new paint shop. bought me some polish for the rest of the bike parts

Petra Arra
Selling my dj tech dif 1s and traktor audio 6 so i could get a different audio interface like focusrite scarlett 4i2 or komplete audio 6

but this happened.

DV016_Jpg_Large_518661.039_hr_chr_sb.jpg
DV020_Jpg_Jumbo_518569.015_vintage_snb_R.jpg

and this

Rocksmith_2014_cover.jpg
Osvaldo Newhall
Got this 2 weeks ago.

Lumix LX7

Logan Lassey
Just took delivery of an X1 Mk2 which I scored on eBay last week (
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by Juntao
Just got this done last evening by Innofader chief Elliot Marx. DJM2000 with Prototype Innofader Mini. This mixer is the first and only DJM2000 in the world with it. You can't even buy this fader for your DJMs yet. ]
Very cool indeed. I might email Elliot and ask him if he is considering a DJM T1 compatible Innofader.
Bethel Bourbina
Oh yeah let's not forget my newest addition DDJ-SP1.

DJ setup.jpg
Bethel Bourbina
Originally Posted by sarasin
Can one put an innofader in it? Or doesn't it need one?

I know you might not NEED it, but just asking.
I like it too.
Just got this done last evening by Innofader chief Elliot Marx. DJM2000 with Prototype Innofader Mini. This mixer is the first and only DJM2000 in the world with it. You can't even buy this fader for your DJMs yet. Also, check out my DJ setup if you have time http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=52193

DJM 2000 innofader.jpgDJM.jpgElliot Jun.jpgElliot.jpg
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Originally Posted by sarasin

I like it too.

Yeah that's what I was looking at just this morning. I haven't yet got the mixer in my studio yet, it's just in the lounge until I get time at the weekend so I haven't put the X-fader through its paces but I have read on the Innofader Facebook that it is not 'yet' compatible.

I imagine that they need to make a bracket for it. A few people have asked Innofader to do it.

If it is or becomes possible I will put one it anyway.
Jorge Furber
Cables. Cables. And more cables. Ahh, and some type of adapters. My setup is changing every week and a few hours before my friends show up, I always seem to need a cable or adapter I haven't bought yet. This week was some 1/4inch splitter for headphones, last week it was MIDI cables, the week before it was an extra long RCA, the week before that it was USB cables. I'm about to go crazy LOL
Celina Namoki
I got a DJM 750! Love it!

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...Mixers/DJM-750
Elease Floresflores
I purchased this laptop last week.

dell-inspiron-5423.jpg
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by Karlos Santos
Bought one of these cus I wanted a Certified Mixer and this came up at a good price. Missed having a certified mixer since selling my Zero 4. Wanted a scratch mixer not a 4 channel so this was a good option for me. I can do some DVS gigs with this mixer without another controller (X1 etc) cus it has enough midi for me. Gonna re-map parts of it to my liking.

I like it too.
nayit ruiz jaramillo
Bought one of these cus I wanted a Certified Mixer and this came up at a good price. Missed having a certified mixer since selling my Zero 4. Wanted a scratch mixer not a 4 channel so this was a good option for me. I can do some DVS gigs with this mixer without another controller (X1 etc) cus it has enough midi for me. Gonna re-map parts of it to my liking.

Marcos Zelko
This week was hectic for my studio purchases. Finally got around to getting my sound card + monitors

Neumann KH 120 (got $300 off on the pair)

Apogee duet 2

Iso Acoustics monitor stands

And not pictured is a leather chair I bought so I can be all comfy when making music
Gaynell Shillito
I won a traktor z2 from native for xmas!!! now I just got some cdj 900s to go with it =)
Judi Sissel
Mixing for the ride now...
Lilliana Perris
STOKED!

Just got myself this.....

nissan-livina-x-gear.jpg
Ashanti Andreacchio
Go a used 15" MBP 2011 and got 2 surplices when I started it up it has a 250GB SSD and an upgrade Display so it's 1680x1050.
Have ordered more ram 8GB and will install extra 500 GB in DVD slot(already taken out of old MBP) when the ram are delivered
IMG_6002.jpg

And today I placed an order for Propellerhead Balance sound card and Nektar Panorama P4 keyboard
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by Dustin V
Finally managed to get hold of my needles and took a pic of my new gear. My TT's are busy getting refurbished at the moment (new paint job, new blue leds, new stickers, new metal pitch slider decal, etc)

I can't wait to get them back so I can put everything together and start playing!

Awesome!

I have the rugz...and them needles!

Just dont have the TC's....which I REALLY REALLY want!

Ming Devis
Originally Posted by slinkydisc
Late birthday present for myself, next step a nice open set of cans for daytime listening.

http://www.noisymotel.com/product.asp?ProductID=449

If you looking for headphones in Australia these guy's are a really good resources.
Thanks for the heads up on that one
Cori Ozanich
Originally Posted by pleb
Managed to pick up a matched (!) pair of these cheaply:
http://ricktunes.com/images/yamahans10.jpg

Seriously couldn't pass up the opportunity, I'll hopefully get them on tuesday.
Update on this: seller was a scammer, and of course I managed to lose my money. Such a shame, but shit happens I guess.
Lilliana Perris
STOKED!

Just got myself this.....

nissan-livina-x-gear.jpg
Ashanti Andreacchio
Go a used 15" MBP 2011 and got 2 surplices when I started it up it has a 250GB SSD and an upgrade Display so it's 1680x1050.
Have ordered more ram 8GB and will install extra 500 GB in DVD slot(already taken out of old MBP) when the ram are delivered
IMG_6002.jpg

And today I placed an order for Propellerhead Balance sound card and Nektar Panorama P4 keyboard
Lilliana Perris
Originally Posted by Dustin V
Finally managed to get hold of my needles and took a pic of my new gear. My TT's are busy getting refurbished at the moment (new paint job, new blue leds, new stickers, new metal pitch slider decal, etc)

I can't wait to get them back so I can put everything together and start playing!

Awesome!

I have the rugz...and them needles!

Just dont have the TC's....which I REALLY REALLY want!

Ming Devis
Originally Posted by slinkydisc
Late birthday present for myself, next step a nice open set of cans for daytime listening.

http://www.noisymotel.com/product.asp?ProductID=449

If you looking for headphones in Australia these guy's are a really good resources.
Thanks for the heads up on that one
Candy Vardy

Nana Mohs

http://www.makerfarm.com/index.php/3...sa-i3-kit.html

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy