Full technics setup// audio 8 // novation keyboard- uk

Home :: Marketplace :: Full technics setup// audio 8 // novation keyboard- ukReply
Full technics setup// audio 8 // novation keyboard- uk
Posted on: 14.04.2013 by Lawana Spratlen
The Mrs is having a baby so I need to free up some space. I'm selling this but would consider swapping for a smaller Pioneer CDJ setup.

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0575.jpgIMG_0576.jpg
2 x Technics 1210 MKII

Being on this community you should know about the quality of these. They are in good condition acept that they do not come with dust lids and the tone arm on one deck is slightly bent. This does not affect the playback of any records or the sound. Its hardly noticeable really but wanted to be honest. They also need new bulbs in the pop up light

IMG_0577.jpg
Behringer DDM4000 Mixer
This is a great mixer with built in effects and sampler. It can also be used as a midi controller to controll software such as Traktor and Ableton. This needs a new Crossfader and one of the buttons that turns the effects on one channel on can stick at times, but this is a very minor issue, again I'm just being honest.

IMG_0581.jpg
Native Instruments Audio 8 Soundcard, All cables and two control vinyl's
Again, being on this community you will know about the quality of these, I am NOT de-registering Traktor so the buyer will also have to buy a copy of Traktor.

IMG_0580.jpg
Selection of Ortofon Stylus including Concorde
These still have plenty of life left in them

IMG_0583.jpg
Flight Case
A well used but high quality and good condition professional flight case

30 - 40 Records
Ill throw in 30-40 vinyls to get the buyer started, this will be a mixture of music (mainly house/techno) of variable quality vinyl

Fold away stand
I will also throw in a old metal stand that can be taken apart, great for placing the flight case on when gigging.

Im hoping to sell the above in one lot as a package. I'm looking for
Lawana Spratlen
all sold, sorry for the late reply
Tawanna Censullo
how much without the mixer?
Vincent Carnicle
Aye up.

Your last bump is from April so I'm not sure if still have all that. I want to buy some of it or maybe even all. PM me if you still have it please.
Carita Allerdings
Hey still have the audio 8?
Roy Houn
how much you want for the ortofon concordes? they have the stylus with them yes? are they in decent condition?
Roy Houn
no reply to myself about the technics mate?
Rosita Matagi
Hey,

I am willing to buy the mixer and the Technics, though I can't pick them up, so I would be great if you could ship them to Germany, which isn't to far away.
Roy Houn
sent you a pm mate
Mao Poo
Dear,

Do u shipping to Malaysia where I live? I am interested to buy all item u are posted whereby pls give me your last offer to me and do pls send an email to [email protected]

TQ
Jordan
Lawana Spratlen
Novation Remote SOLD
Lawana Spratlen
Willing to split the above, offers being taken
Lawana Spratlen
All PMs replied to
Wynell Muma
I'll take the Novation Remote 25 SL off you! Message me the price etc. I live near Preston So I'm not far from Wrexham!
Lawana Spratlen
Ive just had a look on ebay and the Audio 8s are being sold for
Marguerite Salsedo
I'd be interested in the audio 8, cables, control vinyls and probably the concordes as I just picked up a pair of technics myself
And yes, I'm aware you want to sell it as a package but just in case you change your mind, how much?
Lawana Spratlen
Still available, need to shift this so will take any sensible offer
Lawana Spratlen
Yes mate still available
Anissa Perusek
still available?
Lawana Spratlen
Bump
Federico Vilas
wow, great deal for lot on 1200s

<< Back to MarketplaceReply

Copyright 2012-2023