Reply to SoyOllin's Corner Study

SoyOllin's Corner Study
Since I finally decided to give djing a try after years of just believeing I wouldn't be any good at it or impossible. I finally decided give it a try and after researching controllers and deals I decided to go with an S2, because it came bundled with the software and just the layout of the actual software really interested me.

S2+ Monoprice DJ headphones that I broke (great headphones though would buy another)

Then several months later I figured I was ready for some house parties so I bought some PA speakers (215D) and had a couple at my house. (ghetto laptop stand which was a box and controller stand box too both cardboard lol)

Decided to step up from the S2 and get an S4 and then I got interested in the F1 and remix decks, needless to say they are really fun to remix stuff up live and create your own decks from movie clips too.

Got interested in vinyl so I decided to upgrade again and get a Z2 and a pair of Stanton STR8-150s (which are for sale now!) and built a Ikea DJ desk also to hold the setups.

I guess going from a controller to vinyl didn't really suit me and I didn't really get the feel for it so instead now I believe I have made my final change for quite some time for my actual setup. A pair of CDJ-900s with a Z2 which work perfectly, setup in less than 10 seconds and just works great, and knowing I can use them if the computer dies with just a USB stick is amazing.

You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy