Behringer Cmd Pl1 and MM1 Mystery

Home :: General Discussion :: Behringer Cmd Pl1 and MM1 MysteryReply
Behringer Cmd Pl1 and MM1 Mystery
Posted on: 26.03.2014 by Sergio Pereira
Hello

I hereby expose my problem with recently purchased of behringer stuff. In September 2013 I purchase two Behnringer dj controllers . The MM1 and PL1 . Arrived in perfect condition . Everything goes well until the moment I connected and configured with Traktor (version 2.6.4 ) . Used the mapping that behringer makes available on its website and updated the firmware which is also available from behringer . After that I installed my sound card that is the Tascam us 122 Mkii . The features of my pc are: Intel i5 [email protected] GHz , 4GB of RAM , 1600 mhz , Ati Radeon HD 5145 . I created a partition on the disk with 50 gb just to run traktor well thereby avoiding the conflicts that may arise due to other installed programs . This partition have on it Windows 7 Starter 32-bit . Everything was connected and working. But from that day to this I always find the same bug that is : I connect the controllers to the pc and everything works within the conformity after a few minutes of use ( the time varies , sometimes five minutes are sometimes half an hour, etc. . . ) in which controllers unexplained stop working! ( But you can see that they continue to receive midi information as the bright faders mm1 continue to move, but I can not control the software! ) So I disconnect the usb plug and connect it again and they start working again ! . I've changed the usb ports placing new ones. I done everything in software , including usb ports always still keep connected and yet the problem persists . I did all the usual procedures so that the usb ports do not enter hibernation. ( I've already set all the parameters for the power setting and already went to regedit to configure all keys attached to the usb 's) Well , this the middle of an action can be disastrous as they should understand ! . Must be some conflict that neither computer technicians know what it is ! I would like to have your help and experience ! And being my first experience with behringer and I'm not to like !

greetings

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy