fl studio or logic

fl studio or logic
Posted on: 28.12.2013 by Betsy Polania
hi guys
can anyone tell me what would be the best music production software between fruity loops and logic
and what are the best plugins and software synths.
Chester Kraut
I have used both Fl Studio and Logic. Personally I prefer Logic as I can get my mix downs tighter, but FL is real good for twisting up sounds without and 3 party plugins.
Stanley Eierman
Originally Posted by Danny skilton
hi guys
can anyone tell me what would be the best music production software between fruity loops and logic
Selection of music production software should be done based on your needs. You can check performance of different software by using free trials of software. If you don't meet your requirement, then go for music production companies.
Jacinto Wildstein
hi guys
Are you new or do you have experience? Start with fruity and see what you can do with that, move onto Logic later. As for vsti's, KVR is a good place to find them.
Betsy Polania
hi guys
Alecia Soulliere
I use Ableton Live. I know a few people who use FL and they like it.
Monserrate Rupnow
I use Live and Studio One. I know a few people that use Logic and they like it.
Yessenia Moulzolf
I use Reason. I know a few people that use FL and they like it.
Lakeesha Storman
What Kwal and grazz said. Download demos of both DAWs and see what's more comfortable for you. Do some research on the best plugins for the type of music you want to produce. Music Radar as well as DJTT has a number of articles on some really good plugins.
Hellen Mindrup
I believe it's best to do some of your own research here, not just ask people to make every decision for you.
Jacinto Wildstein
hi guys
Are you new or do you have experience? Start with fruity and see what you can do with that, move onto Logic later. As for vsti's, KVR is a good place to find them.
Berta Baie
personal preference, get the demo versions and see which u like best

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy