Serato - Instant Visuals

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Serato - Instant VisualsReply
Serato - Instant Visuals
Posted on: 30.04.2013 by Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

I have been doing visuals for clubs, DJs and brands for over 6 years and know how powerful live visuals are in connecting an artist to their audience. For the last year I have been working on a new system that lets any DJ create their own live visual show that runs automatically in sync with Ableton, Traktor and Serato.

I have called it LiveFX and you can get a free trial at www.iloveqc.org

We have over 2000 liveFX files so that when you are downloading a few new tunes for your set at the weekend you can come and get some new LiveFX which we sell for as little as
Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

I have been doing visuals for clubs, DJs and brands for over 6 years and know how powerful live visuals are in connecting an artist to their audience. For the last year I have been working on a new system that lets any DJ create their own live visual show that runs automatically in sync with Ableton, Traktor and Serato.

We have over 2000 liveFX files so that when you are downloading a few new tunes for your set at the weekend you can come and get some new LiveFX which we sell for as little as
Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Breanne Penge
Originally Posted by ChrisILQC
For the last year I have been working on a new system that lets any DJ create their own live visual show that runs automatically in sync with Ableton, Traktor and Serato.

Not sure how you manage to get it to synch with serato since it doesn't offer midi out...but I was curious.

I went to your site but found nowhere to download any software.
Tajuana Wilkey
Hey guys,

Julissa Serrone
Chris, is this just like any other quartz composer file?

You guys just have a bunch of cool ones to purchase?
And can these run consistent all evening , or do I load each file per track in Serato Video/V-SL
Tajuana Wilkey
"Not sure how you manage to get it to synch with serato since it doesn't offer midi out...but I was curious ... I went to your site but found nowhere to download any software."

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch: If you register with the site the free download link appears - you don't need any additional software you just download the files and load them within Serato as you would any other file. Here's a short tutorial specifically on integrating with Serato which should provide a clear picture:

http://www.iloveqc.org/tutorials/ite...er-with-serato

We're going to be doing a new series of tutorial videos soon which will outline additional integration options. I hope this has been useful and answered your query.

All the best,
Chris
Breanne Penge
Originally Posted by ChrisILQC
For the last year I have been working on a new system that lets any DJ create their own live visual show that runs automatically in sync with Ableton, Traktor and Serato.

Not sure how you manage to get it to synch with serato since it doesn't offer midi out...but I was curious.

I went to your site but found nowhere to download any software.

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy