Help ITCH pros: How do you key lock

Home :: Anything on the Serato :: Help ITCH pros: How do you key lockReply
Help ITCH pros: How do you key lock
Posted on: 06.09.2012 by Christopher Smathers
I used ITCH back in 1.3 something and than went to Traktor. for video purposes Im back to ITCH (and enjoying it) the only thing I cant find is how to key lock. Sometimes I do very drastic transitions where I sync the tracks together and drop like 30 BPM but the key warps so it sounds weird.

please help. thanks!!
Christopher Smathers
Originally Posted by DJ JesC
It's should be a music note logo on the screen by the decks
Im using the VCI-380 ITCH but it was roughly i the same spot. thanks for the reply!
Christopher Smathers
I used ITCH back in 1.3 something and than went to Traktor. for video purposes Im back to ITCH (and enjoying it) the only thing I cant find is how to key lock. Sometimes I do very drastic transitions where I sync the tracks together and drop like 30 BPM but the key warps so it sounds weird.

please help. thanks!!
Verlene Geevarghese
Necromancy.

I just needed to bitch. Key Lock in Itch and from what I can gather SDJ/SSL is awful. +2% and it ruined a track. For a company who started with a time stretching plug in, I find it baffling how it can be so awful in their software.
Tatum Ansaldo
On the 380 you shift-press the tempo range button for key lock. Master tempo is what CDJs have and it's just pioneer's name for key lock.
William Muccio
arent controllers supposed to have a "master tempo" button that does the keylock?
Christopher Smathers
Originally Posted by DJ JesC
Im using the VCI-380 ITCH but it was roughly i the same spot. thanks for the reply!
Cristian Carmona

<< Back to Anything on the SeratoReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy