Rudi-Js VCI-400SE mapping: X-mas wish list

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQ :: Rudi-Js VCI-400SE mapping: X-mas wish listReply
Rudi-Js VCI-400SE mapping: X-mas wish list
Posted on: 16.12.2012 by Chun Douthat
Hi there,
this thread goes out to those who are using my mapping for the VCI-400SE because in the upcoming Xmas holidays I
Chun Douthat
Hi there,
this thread goes out to those who are using my mapping for the VCI-400SE because in the upcoming Xmas holidays I
Chun Douthat
Hi there,
Chun Douthat
Hi there,
Chun Douthat
Hi there,
Chun Douthat
Hi there,
Chun Douthat
Hi joeymeyer,
Did you follow the detailed instructions provided by fleshflooder he has provided here:

https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/166

Unfortunately i can provide little advise on that myself as i was one of the first buyers and did not ever upgrade to a higher firmware for usb.
Jadwiga Mainka
I am having trouble reverting to firmware 1.0 to use the mapping. How can I go back to 1.0 from 2.0?
Chun Douthat
The update has turned into a complete rework and is finally online

https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/2434
Chun Douthat
Hi there,
Jadwiga Mainka
Originally Posted by Rudi-J
These MIDI-triplets of the performance buttons in the original firmware...
I have a suspicion that DJTT may have abandoned them in the 2.0 firmware because they seemingly deliver different outcomes with TP & MAC compared to TP & Windows.
With the original DJTT mapping the SLICER never worked proberly on my PC for instance, whereas other dudes (MAC users?) seemed to never have experienced any issues

Any updates to this wonderful mapping?
Chun Douthat
Hi there,
Chun Douthat
Yepp - only a question of 3-4 weeks....
I nick-named it the "Elephant Mapping" for reasons you will understand once it has been released...
Need some more time to finalise the TSI by replicating/testing functionality i already created for deck A to the other 3 decks.
And this time I rather go for a video tutorial instead of a "booklet" what i guess will also need some time.
So stay tuned....
Jadwiga Mainka
Originally Posted by Rudi-J
I have a suspicion that DJTT may have abandoned them in the 2.0 firmware because they seemingly deliver different outcomes with TP & MAC compared to TP & Windows.
With the original DJTT mapping the SLICER never worked proberly on my PC for instance, whereas other dudes (MAC users?) seemed to never have experienced any issues

Any updates to this wonderful mapping?
Chun Douthat
Jayne Watland
For now. I have mf3d to handle some of the stuff on gratify section anyway. Still love mapping though. Going to get the extreme mapping program for MAC and explore further. BTW- it does work on slicer and grid. I am new to MAC so am not sure about the usb latency. Thanks
Chun Douthat
you gave up pfef ?
Chun Douthat
Hmmmm that's strange indeed. Do you still have the Windows maschine available? If so, can you again confirm the vci-400ege (with initial firmware installed) same TSI loaded connected with same usb cable is really behaving correctly on the Win-PC but not when connected to the MAC? (Maybe this kind of back to back double checking reveals any unnoticed difference)
Also please check if the problem is the same for all banks in GRATIFY and whether SLICER and GRID are probably affected as well.
Unfortunately I have no access to a MAC. Hopefully some of the guys using the mapping on a MAC could jump in at this point and confirm the TSI runs flawless on their maschines..
On the MAC is there as well a way to change the USB latency in the driver for the VCI? If so please play with that and check if it has any effect.
Jayne Watland
Yes tried that. Still nothing. I have loaded just your file twice with no other files on big import to no avail. I have tried the flash flooder edit and it worked fine. Also I have MF 3d and it is working fine. I had windows machine and it worked perfect so not sure why it would be different all of a sudden. I am out of ideas.....again appreciate your help.
Chun Douthat
Did you press at least once shift+performance button 1 to establish a link between the fx unit and the deck you are working with?
Jayne Watland
Crap Rudi, just switched mapping over to new macbook from windows and all is good except the gratify section. It will not turn on the actual fx unit. The actual effects are working as they should just not turning on the fx. If I turn on fx manual it works fine. Tried importing multiple times with big import and including a fresh download. Any Ideas????? Thanks!

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-400 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy