TSI v4.1 with Traktor Pro 2.6: trouble with Sync and Play

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: TSI v4.1 with Traktor Pro 2.6: trouble with Sync and PlayReply
TSI v4.1 with Traktor Pro 2.6: trouble with Sync and Play
Posted on: 21.01.2013 by Ciara Lichte
So I posted this over in the general community , but maybe someone more adept with a VCI-100SE can help me out.

Problem: Pressing Sync matches the tempo to the Master Track, but upon pressing play for the Synced track, the percentage of the Sync amount doubles. So, for example, if the track is supposed to play at 4%, pressing play makes it play at 8%. Train wreck.

The problem seems to be unique to the v4.1 mapping, as I tried it with v3.6.4 and everything worked fine.

Is there a preference that I'm missing? Is this a bug in 2.6? A problem that I can correct in the mapping?

Thanks for your help!
Ciara Lichte
So I posted this over in the general community , but maybe someone more adept with a VCI-100SE can help me out.

Problem: Pressing Sync matches the tempo to the Master Track, but upon pressing play for the Synced track, the percentage of the Sync amount doubles. So, for example, if the track is supposed to play at 4%, pressing play makes it play at 8%. Train wreck.

The problem seems to be unique to the v4.1 mapping, as I tried it with v3.6.4 and everything worked fine.

Is there a preference that I'm missing? Is this a bug in 2.6? A problem that I can correct in the mapping?

Thanks for your help!
Ciara Lichte
Just wanted to post this for the archives:

The solution to the above mentioned problem is to reset or delete the "Tempo Sync" mapping, and keep the "Sync On" mapping with the notation for FW 1.4. Solved the problem instantly.

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy