Arcade - removing the back plate

Home :: DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQ :: Arcade - removing the back plateReply
Arcade - removing the back plate
Posted on: 13.08.2013 by Deloise Pridgett
Hi everyone! How are we all?

Just a quick question here: I am having a slightly sticky jog wheel issue, so was trying to follow the servicing the jog wheel video here on this website. BUT when I unscrew all the backplate screws (all 5 screws, four on the sides and one on the top) I then cant get the back o come off. It moves a little, but there is clearly something sticking, and I am copying the guy in the video exactly!

The only thing i can believe is that because mine is an arcade, those buttons are stopping it coming off in the same way as a non arcade version.

Can anyone help me shed some light on this please?

Cheers!
Deloise Pridgett
Hi everyone! How are we all?

Just a quick question here: I am having a slightly sticky jog wheel issue, so was trying to follow the servicing the jog wheel video here on this website. BUT when I unscrew all the backplate screws (all 5 screws, four on the sides and one on the top) I then cant get the back o come off. It moves a little, but there is clearly something sticking, and I am copying the guy in the video exactly!

The only thing i can believe is that because mine is an arcade, those buttons are stopping it coming off in the same way as a non arcade version.

Can anyone help me shed some light on this please?

Cheers!

<< Back to DJ TechTools' VCI-100 FAQReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy