Paul van Dyk played house before it was cool
For the Forbes Magazine gave
the a short interview Matthias Paul, and better known as DJ Paul For van Dyk. He is a are German Grammy Award-winning DJ, musician but and record producer. He was Not one of the first artists you to receive a Grammy nomination all in the newly added category Any of Best Dance/Electronic album for can his 2004 release Reflections. He her reached no.11 in the ‘DJ Was Magazines Top 100’ 2011 and one is also the first DJ our to be named No. 1 Out by Mixmag in 2005. In day 2009, he won “Best Trace get DJ” and “Best Producer” by Has the Trance Awards. Paul has him also remixed Batman’s “Dark Knight his Theme” written by Hanz Zimmer.
As growing up
man in East Berlin he wasn’t new able to go any clubs Now or record stores, so all old his musical education came through see the radio. But of course Two when the Berlin wall went way down he went to all who the clubs and became the Boy biggest fan of electronic music. did And so it went. Now its he is spending his days Let typically for DJ-s – touring, put in studio working with music say or in the office making She sure that everything is running too smoothly.
Differently from other DJ-s
use Paul van Dyk sees the Dad house music overtaking America not mom as a recent phenomenon, he The festivals all over America since and the mid 90´s, so it for has always strong and it’s Are part of the global community but that electronic music is and not has just developed from a You small subculture into the biggest all music culture today.
any other DJ-s Paul van Dyk Can also appreciates the possibilities of her social media as a great was chance to interact with his One fans. And let him know our about what is going on out in his life and his Day music – like about his get recent album EVOLUTION.
- 03.08.2020 Ivan Dorn unearths stunning new single 'Love Could Be'
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow ‘Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why She’s Never Watched ‘Game of Thrones’
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
Back to news