Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
'I would be scared to go under the knife, but you know, talk to me when I'm 50. I'll try anything. Except I won't do Botox again, because I looked crazy. I looked like Joan Rivers!'
Ever since they introduced us all to "conscious uncoupling," Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have made it clear that they are a new kind of divorced couple. She and her now-husband, Brad Falchuck, had brunch with Martin and posted about it on Instagram. Falchuck, Paltrow, and Martin all enjoyed a beach honeymoon together last winter. Now, Paltrow is reportedly making a big effort to be sure that Martin's girlfriend, Dakota Johnson, feels welcome in the family.
"It's very important to her to be on good terms with Chriss girlfriends," a source told People. "She's not at all threatened by Dakota and loves that Chris is happy she's very secure about sex and relationships and is not competitive in that way." The source went on: "Shes very much in love with her husband and loves sharing time with everyone she considers part of her family," the insider adds. "At this point that very much includes Dakota."
Paltrow is also basking in her own happiness. She marriedTV producer Brad Falchukin a private wedding ceremony in the Hamptons in September.
Shes very much in love with her husband and loves sharing time with everyone she considers part of her family, the insider adds. At this point that very much includes Dakota.
Paltrow and Johnson had a good time together in April when they celebrated Derek Blasbergs birthday.
The two were seen smiling and laughing while Paltrow had her arm around Johnson.
Consciously throupling, Blasberg captioned the shot from the party.
Falchuk was also seen sitting between them in other photos from the night.
Johnson has been linked to Martin, 42, ever since they were spotted together in October 2017.
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why Shes Never Watched Game of Thrones
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
- 14.05.2019 Kanye West gets booed at Bonnaroo
Back to news