Another cross-genre Skrillex track in The Art of Raw
Awe-inspiring goes for both the video, as well as the unveiled Skrillex track accompanying it. If you heard his Reason EP, one of the first OWSLA Nest releases, you know about the dubstep virtuoso's genre crossing explorations. The track used in this ad is a step further into the unknown. What must have become apparent by now, is that Skrillex isn't just about one blend of music. His personal experimenting, Dog Blood project with Boys Noize and the hereby commercial are a testament to just that. If you ask my personal opinion, I like it..
Skrillex sat down with G-Star for a quick word on what he thinks of the project:
“It was a way for us all to come together and experiment artistically. Coming together to create this fantastic video piece was just exciting and new for everybody involved on the project. That’s the thing about adverts, they can either be cheesy and solely used as marketing tool, or they can be a great excuse to do something different and expressive. I truly believe we made something AWESOME together.”
- 03.08.2020 Ivan Dorn unearths stunning new single 'Love Could Be'
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why Shes Never Watched Game of Thrones
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
Back to news