Everything To Know About Gwyneth Paltrow's Wedding Dress
Gwyneth Paltrow married her producer fiancé Brad Falchuk back in September, when the pair said I do in what we could only imagine was the most chic wedding the Hamptons has ever seen and now we have the details to confirm it.
"Personally, at midlife, I have tried to accept how complex romantic love can be."
On September 29, she finally had her chance to be a proper bride when she married TV writer Brad Falchuck in an intimate ceremony in the Hamptons. Nearly a month after the super-private nuptials, we finally know how Paltrow dressed for the major milestone. Here, we break down everything we know about the bride's looks from the big day.
I have decided to give it a go again, not only because I believe I have found the man I was meant to be with, but because I have accepted the soul-stretching, pattern-breaking opportunities that (terrifyingly) are made possible by intimacy," she wrote inside the issue, referring to both her then fiancé and her relationship with ex-husband Chris Martin.
Paltrow shared 46 other photos of her wedding on her Goop website. Everything was distinctively Goop, from the Caravan rehearsal dinner decor to the individual Nine Cakesmini wedding cakes everyone was served. Paltrow also pulled a Meghan Markle, changing into a Stella McCartney design for her reception look. Paltrow wore a white Stella McCartney caped romper to dance during her wedding weekend.
Paltrow walked down the aisle in a stunning Valentino gown featuring lace appliqués over a nude lining, cap sleeves, a fuller skirt, and a keyhole cutout back. The bride collaborated with designer Pierpaolo Piccioli on the look. She finished it off the ensemble with a simple tulle veil.
- 03.08.2020 Ivan Dorn unearths stunning new single 'Love Could Be'
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why Shes Never Watched Game of Thrones
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
Back to news