Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Look so Happy in This Behind-the-Scenes Royal Tour Photo
Now that the royal tour has come to an end, fans of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are probably wondering when they will next see the couple again. But thanks to royal commentator Omid Scobie, there now exists an extra special, behind-the-scenes photo from the royal tour that's never been seen before.
"You create the identity you want for yourself, just as my ancestors did when they were given their freedom."
The first half of 2018 has been big for the royal family, with a wedding, a birth, and christening as well as a packed schedule of events and foreign trips.
Most of these moments show members of the family at their most composed, ready for the cameras and the crowds.
But sometimes we get to see the family in genuine moments of laughter or contemplation, and generally acting like a regular family.
And as the family expands and changes, we get even more chances to see the royals together.
Reporting for BAZAAR.com, royal reporter Scobie revealed that Meghan truly embraced her first major trip as a member of the royal family. As a Palace source told Scobie, "Meghan takes the work very seriously. She reads every note, learns every name and every story. Her enthusiasm is impressive and infectious." And it's more than a little exciting to hear that the Duchess is embracing her new role in such a big way.
After 16 jam-packed days and 76 engagements, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal tour has come to an end. The Duke and Duchess have travelled around Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga, where they've met locals and well-wishers, championed issues close to their heart and opened and closed the spectacular Invictus Games.
There's also been a fair share of drama and excitement, from Meghan being whisked away from an overcrowded market, to the couple's plane suddenly aborting its landing. On a lighter note, fashion fans have loved seeing the very stylish outfits Meghan has worn. She's relied on some of her favourite designers, while also paying tribute to her host countries by wearing local brands.
- 03.08.2020 Ivan Dorn unearths stunning new single 'Love Could Be'
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why Shes Never Watched Game of Thrones
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
Back to news