Pioneer Platinum Edition demonstration: James Zabiela exhibiting mad skillz
Pioneer has outed a set of limited edition pro gear. Shiny platinum and white LEDs, a show-off? Does it remain tasteful or is the bling too much - give us your thoughts in the comment box! The promotional video certainly shows off its capabilities, or rather those of James Zabiela. The gear includes the CDJ-2000NXS-M, DJM-900NXS-M and RMX-1000-M, available in Europe as a complete set including a stand for the RMX-1000, for a hefty fee of €7,499 / £5,999. Nothing wrong with a little dreaming aspiring DJs? Well, take a look what Zabiela manages to do with the gear, showing off its different features.
Wondering how the original track actually sounded? Listen to it below! James Zabiela - The Healing (Zabielas 85 Remix)
- 03.08.2020 Ivan Dorn unearths stunning new single 'Love Could Be'
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why Shes Never Watched Game of Thrones
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
Back to news