Rhythmatic returns in London
Following a summer break, London's much loved techno promotion Rhythmatic returns on 6th September with a 'by day, by night, by morning' vinyl party featuring Margaret Dygas, Mara Trax (Vera & Maayam Nidam), Barac and Tobias Freund (live).
The Panorama Bar associate will play a three-hour set at Village Underground alongside label mates from Perlon, Ostgut Ton and Naural/Sunrise, who'll fill a 24-hour-long bill also including the likes of Damian Oh, Harry McCanna and Joseph Williams.
Supported by London street wear brand Nicce, we've got a batch of goodies to give away including VIP access, t-shirts and vinyl.
For a chance to win the following all you need to do is send the words RHYTHMATIC VIP COMPETITION to [email protected]
2 x entries main party and after party Tops from Rhythmatic Vinyl from our guests Backstage VIP access Nicce merchandise Tee and beanie
- 03.08.2020 Ivan Dorn unearths stunning new single 'Love Could Be'
- 22.05.2019 Selena Gomez at Cannes 2019
- 22.05.2019 Here Are the Lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'ME!,'
- 22.05.2019 Why Gwyneth Paltrow Has Worked Hard'
- 20.05.2019 Netherlands wins Eurovision
- 22.05.2019 Julia Roberts Reveals Why Shes Never Watched Game of Thrones
- 22.05.2019 Elton John: 'Being a performer saved my life'
- 22.05.2019 Shakira and Carlos Vives beat plagiarism case
- 20.05.2019 Taylor Swift admits strange shower habit
- 19.05.2019 Sam Smith & Normani's 'Dancing With a Stranger' Hits No. 1
- 19.05.2019 Michael Jackson's Eldest Child Prince Graduates
- 15.05.2019 Taylor Swift Reacts to YouTubers' 'ME!'
- 19.05.2019 Unfinished Prince memoir gets publication date
- 15.05.2019 'Daisy Jones & the Six' goes behind the music
- 15.05.2019 P!nk and Stormzy Continue U.K. Chart Reigns
- 15.05.2019 Halsey Announces New Single 'Nightmare'
- 14.05.2019 Grandmaster Flash wins Polar Music Prize
- 14.05.2019 New releases from Amanda Palmer, Stella Donnelly
- 19.05.2019 Hozier talks about new album 'Wasteland, Baby!'
- 14.05.2019 Myspace loses 50 million songs
Back to news